Home > Clindamycin > Abdominal pain > Clindamycin and Abdominal pain
Review: could Clindamycin cause Abdominal pain?
We study 1,114 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Abdominal pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Abdominal pain >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,316 users) has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection.
Abdominal Pain (latest reports from 617,372 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1,109 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 34 people (3.07%) have Abdominal Pain.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Abdominal pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain||80.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
|Abdominal pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||22.22%||11.11%||11.11%||44.44% |
Severity of Abdominal pain when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Abdominal pain||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Abdominal pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Abdominal pain||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (3 people, 8.82%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 8.82%)
- Blood pressure (3 people, 8.82%)
- Depression (3 people, 8.82%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 8.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Accutane (5 people, 14.71%)
- Lipitor (5 people, 14.71%)
- Cleocin t (5 people, 14.71%)
- Minocycline hcl (5 people, 14.71%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Abdominal Pain
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Abdominal pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Abdominal pain
On eHealthMe, Clindamycin Hydrochloride (clindamycin hydrochloride) is often used for tooth abscess. Find out below the conditions Clindamycin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clindamycin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Abdominal pain
Recent Clindamycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Abdominal pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (23 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (32 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Erythema Nodosum
- Tansy Herb
- Zinc Oxide Overdose
- Electrocardiogram Q Wave Pathological