Review: could Clindamycin hydrochloride cause Benign enlargement of the prostate (Enlarged Prostate)?
Summary: Benign enlargement of the prostate is reported only by a few people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride.
We study 1,128 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Benign enlargement of the prostate. Find out below who they are, when they have Benign enlargement of the prostate and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Benign enlargement of the prostate >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from 1,331 Clindamycin hydrochloride users)
Benign enlargement of the prostate
Benign enlargement of the prostate has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 17,514 Benign enlargement of the prostate patients)
On Mar, 19, 2015: 1,128 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.18%) have Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Benign enlargement of the prostate * :
Age of people who have Benign enlargement of the prostate when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
Severity of Benign enlargement of the prostate when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Benign enlargement of the prostate ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amoxicillin trihydrate (2 people, 100.00%)
- Metoclopramide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Etodolac (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cephalexin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Testosterone Cypionate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Finasteride, Lisinopril for a 57-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Urine Flow Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Male Orgasmic Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, Urinary Retention, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Ed
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 27-year old woman with Folliculitis. The patient has Metallic Taste (a bad taste in the mouth)
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 30-year old woman with Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 48-year old woman with Tooth Injury. The patient has Diarrhoea Infectious (bacteria, viruses, and other germs can cause diarrhoea)
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
Recent Clindamycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.