Review: could Clindamycin hydrochloride cause Chest tightness or pressure (Chest pain)?
Summary: Chest tightness or pressure is found among people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Furosemide, and have Nausea and vomiting.
We study 1,130 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Chest tightness or pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest tightness or pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Chest tightness or pressure >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from 1,332 Clindamycin hydrochloride users)
Chest tightness or pressure
Chest tightness or pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 136,773 Chest tightness or pressure patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 1,130 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 26 people (2.30%) have Chest Tightness Or Pressure.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Chest tightness or pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest tightness or pressure||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Chest tightness or pressure when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||9.09%||0.00%||4.55%||9.09%||22.73%||4.55%||50.00% |
Severity of Chest tightness or pressure when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest tightness or pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 3.85%)
- Pain (1 people, 3.85%)
- Nausea (1 people, 3.85%)
- Vomiting (1 people, 3.85%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (1 people, 3.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (10 people, 38.46%)
- Potassium chloride (9 people, 34.62%)
- Lexapro (9 people, 34.62%)
- Ultram (9 people, 34.62%)
- Fluconazole (9 people, 34.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Clindamycin hydrochloride and chest tightness or pressure on
Do you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adipex-p for a 38-year old woman with Weight Loss. The patient has Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 42-year old woman with Disturbance In Attention. The patient has Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Boniva for a 54-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Osteopenia. The patient has Dizzy, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lo/ovral-28, Metoprolol Succinate for a 50-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Birth Control, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt). The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Vision Blurred, Cluster Headaches, Migraine, Abdominal Pain Upper, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Chest Pain, Joint Deposit, Chest Pressure Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Tramadol, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman with Depression, Pain, Nerve Pain. The patient has Ocular Migraine, Nerve Pain, Shortness Of Breath, High Blood Pressure, Constipation, Chest Discomfort, Nausea
Recent Clindamycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.