Home > Clindamycin > Chronic obstructive lung disease > Clindamycin and Chronic obstructive lung disease
Review: could Clindamycin cause Chronic obstructive lung disease (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
We study 1,109 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Chronic obstructive lung disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Chronic obstructive lung disease and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Chronic obstructive lung disease >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,316 users) has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection.
Chronic obstructive lung disease
Chronic obstructive lung disease (long lasting disease of lung with functional changes) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 1,109 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.18%) have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Chronic obstructive lung disease * :
Age of people who have Chronic obstructive lung disease when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
|Chronic obstructive lung disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Chronic obstructive lung disease when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Chronic obstructive lung disease ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Norgesic (2 people, 100.00%)
- Guaifenesin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Loratadine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ketoprofen (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Chronic obstructive lung disease
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Chronic obstructive lung disease
On eHealthMe, Clindamycin Hydrochloride (clindamycin hydrochloride) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Clindamycin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clindamycin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Chronic obstructive lung disease
Recent Clindamycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Chronic obstructive lung disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis