Review: could Clindamycin hydrochloride cause Chronic obstructive lung disease (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
Summary: Chronic obstructive lung disease is reported only by a few people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride.
We study 1,115 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Chronic obstructive lung disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Chronic obstructive lung disease and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Chronic obstructive lung disease >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Clindamycin hydrochloride 1,318 users)
Chronic obstructive lung disease
Chronic obstructive lung disease (long lasting disease of lung with functional changes) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.(latest reports from Chronic obstructive lung disease 48,476 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: 1,115 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.18%) have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Chronic obstructive lung disease * :
Age of people who have Chronic obstructive lung disease when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
|Chronic obstructive lung disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Chronic obstructive lung disease when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Chronic obstructive lung disease ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Norgesic (2 people, 100.00%)
- Guaifenesin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Loratadine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ketoprofen (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray (1 answer)
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has COPD)
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
- My mom was on propofol, after awakening she acts very different, not herself. was this caused from the medicine (1 answer)
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Propofol)
Mom was admitted with a lung infection, and given some antibiotics, but a few days later she contracted Hospital Pnemonia and went into respiratory failure. So she was intubated and put in the icu on a ventilater, and put on Propofol. During her breathing trials to get off the vent she was very an ...
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
More questions for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Chronic obstructive lung disease
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has REFLUX, LOSS OF VOICE, Now Diagnosed With DES, LRP, DYSPHONIA, and takes HCTZ, Clindamycin)
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ...
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica (1 response)
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease (1 response)
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Chronic obstructive lung disease
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Dehydration. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
Comments: My blood pressure is scaring me, very very low 80/64 or lower but my pulse rate is high 104 I feel fluttering and pain in my chest and constant constant thirst. I began drinking several large glasses of water and my BP and pulse improved. As soon as I take my next dose within an hour my BP is in t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Bacterial Infection. The patient has Swollen Big Toe And Foot
Comments: I had a hip reconstruction due to toxic levels of cobalt & titanium ball and rod. Five petri dishes of tissue were taken at surgical site and a bacteria was found in one petri dish which could have actually been in the tissue or could have been dropped on the petri dish by anyone handling the sampl ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pennsaid, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Butrans, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxyzine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim Ds for a patient with Inflammation, Muscle Tightness, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Allergic Reaction - Drug (medication), Infection. The patient has Pain - Joints, Tendonitis Exacerbated
Comments: Added clindamyacin 5 days after starting Bactrim DS for infection affecting area between ear and mandible. Moderate GI pain within 12 hours of clindamyacin, nausea and LOA lasting 3 days, improved after that. By day 5 sudden onset rash on upper body, rapidly spread to proximal upper extremities th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Flonase, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent for a patient with Exposure To Allergen, Postnasal Drip, Muscle Tightness, Sudden & Persistant Cough Spasms When Exposed To Mainly 2nd Hand Smoke. The patient has Upper-airway Cough Syndrome, Headache, Rhinitis, Copd, Asthma, Allergic Cough
Comments: Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
More related studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Chronic obstructive lung disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.