Home > Clindamycin > Dehydration > Clindamycin and Dehydration
Review: could Clindamycin cause Dehydration?
We study 1,109 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin from FDA and social media. Among them, 29 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Dehydration >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,316 users) has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection.
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,027 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,109 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 29 people (2.61%) have Dehydration.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (6 people, 20.69%)
- Colorectal cancer (2 people, 6.90%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 6.90%)
- Hiv infection (2 people, 6.90%)
- Tooth abscess (1 people, 3.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (11 people, 37.93%)
- Ambien (10 people, 34.48%)
- Zofran (10 people, 34.48%)
- Celebrex (10 people, 34.48%)
- Cephalexin (10 people, 34.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Will limu products effect an outbreak in vaginal herpes for long term use?
I've been taking limu for a week and I'm h having a major outbreak of herpes. I take lysine daiy to minimise my outbreaks. Is there to much acid in this products for me to take and not have such a major outbreak?
- Does dehydration affect protime results?
My protime has gone up to 3.1. I'm concerned about what caused it. I've been avoiding green leafy veggies, except lettuce. I generally have a salad every day. I also have a couple glasses of wine. I've been told that as long as this remains a habit it will noit affect my protime.
But I've been ver ...
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peel ...
More questions for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Dehydration
More reviews for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Dehydration
On eHealthMe, Clindamycin Hydrochloride (clindamycin hydrochloride) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Clindamycin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clindamycin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Dehydration
Recent Clindamycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Dehydration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Upper Extremity Mass
- Pancreas Infection