Home > Clindamycin hydrochloride > Gout > Clindamycin hydrochloride and Gout
Review: could Clindamycin hydrochloride cause Gout?
We study 1,114 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gout and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Gout >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,316 users) has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection.
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) (latest reports from 57,691 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,109 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.09%) has Gout.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Gout * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Gout when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
Severity of Gout when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Gout ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gout - chronic (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Colchicine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gout while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Gout
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Gout
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take flecainide for af.can i take glucosamine & chondroitin ( msm) to treat back pain
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Gout, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Allopurinol, Aspirin)
Can I take the flecainide for the AF and the MSM joint formula for back pain without adverse effects
- Will limu products effect an outbreak in vaginal herpes for long term use?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Vaginal Herpes Outbreak, and takes L-Lysine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
I've been taking limu for a week and I'm h having a major outbreak of herpes. I take lysine daiy to minimise my outbreaks. Is there to much acid in this products for me to take and not have such a major outbreak?
- Females on diovan developing gout?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Gout, High Blood Pressure, and takes Diovan)
I recently suffered a gout attack for the first time in my life. I am 55, female and have no history of this condition in my family.
About a year ago my husband and I moved and my new doctor put me on this medication for pre-hypertension.
I have read mounting evidence that one major side effec ...
- What can i take for gout if i'm on xarelto
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Diabetes, Gout, and takes Metformin)
I have been on xarelto for 2 months after having a pulmonary embolism. But i have had an attack of gout since that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I discovered that both voltaren and celebrex which I have taken for gout in the past are not to be taken while on xarelto. So i desperately need to f ...
- Is pepcid ac a trigger for gout
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Gout, and takes Pepcid Ac)
Last week I started taking a pepcid ac on the fifth day I started to have gout symptoms. Now, a week later, after I stopped using the pepcid ac the gout symptoms are going away.
I want to know is pepcid ac a know trigger for gout. I know aspirin is and I had the same sort of gout symptoms a few ...
More questions for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Gout
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor caused gout attack.
(Posted by a 68 year old man who has Gout, High Collestoral, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor gave me Lipitor to lower my Collestoral (240). Three days later I had lower stomach pains and the beginning of a Gout attack on my foot. I stopped taking the drug after 4 days when the full blown Gout attack came. I had been watching my diet and had not had a Gout attack for two years ( ...
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has REFLUX, LOSS OF VOICE, Now Diagnosed With DES, LRP, DYSPHONIA, and takes HCTZ, Clindamycin)
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ...
- Ear pain from allopurinol 100mg
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Gout, and takes Allopurinol)
I have just been prescribed 100mg Allopurinol.
1 a day.
I am in my second day of taking these tablets.
I have begun to get get a sudden pain in my ear.
I have never in all my years have ever had such a pain.
I know the only change that has happened around me is taking these tablets.
I have sto ...
More reviews for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Gout
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a patient with Facial Swelling (lower Right Side, Next To Chin For An Unknown Reason Thought To Be A Blocked Salivary Gland). The patient has Itching, Itching, Abdominal Pain, Abdominal Cramps, Swollen Face, Swollen Lips, Swollen Tongue, Swollen Eyelid, Hives, Anaphylactic Shock
Comments: I went to the emergency room because I noticed that the bottom of my face was swollen on the right side next to my chin. I was not in any pain, but thought it was strange and because I had never noticed anything like that before. The doctor was not sure what was wrong with me, said he thought it was ...
- A study of side effects of Sulfasalazine for a patient with Arthritis - Psoriatic. The patient has Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body)
Comments: My rheumatologist had me do a Bone scan which showed I had a lot of Inflammation , her exact quote was I lit up like a Christmas Tree, she then prescribed Sulfasalazine for me, at first I was on 500 mg 2 tablets in the morning and 2 at night, then she upped my dosage to 3 in the morning and 3 at nig ...
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Methotrexate, Loratadine, Lansoprazole, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid, Co-codamol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Adalat for a patient with Primary Sjogrens Syndrome/osteoarthritis, Raynaud's Phenomenon. The patient has Skin Blushing/flushing, Hypoxia, Fatigue - Chronic, Gout, Breathlessness
Comments: Lung function tests outcome - OK for someone with Primary Sjogrens Syndrome. Sprirometery Tests - 320 (normal between 300 - 400) GP told me. Hypoxia diagnosed when I went for pre-op testing and again after op. GP told me everything was normal.
After knee arthroscopy recently - surgeon told me I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Toprol-xl, Janumet Xr, Lipitor, Atacand, Hydrodiuril, Catapres-tts-1 for a patient with Arterial Injury, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Gout
Comments: iN HOSPITAL FOR TEAR IN ARTERY, THEY PUT ME ON BLOOD THINNERS TO PREVENT CLOTTING PROBLEMS & STROKE = HEPRIN & COUMADIN 6mg.
THEY ALSO CHANGED MY BLOOD PSI MEDS FROM (1 PILL/WATER PILL) COMBO TO 3 PILLS AND A PATCH TO LOWER BLOOD PSI FROM 175/100 TO 110/70
THEN IT SLOWLY CAME BACK UP OVER 2 WEEKS ...
More related studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Gout
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.