Review: could Clindamycin hydrochloride cause Hay fever (Allergic rhinitis)?
Summary: Hay fever is reported only by a few people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride.
We study 1,130 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Hay fever. Find out below who they are, when they have Hay fever and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Hay fever >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from 1,332 Clindamycin hydrochloride users)
Hay fever (allergic rhinitis) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, depression, asthma. (latest reports from 7,296 Hay fever patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 1,130 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.44%) have Hay Fever.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Hay fever * :
Age of people who have Hay fever when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
|Hay fever||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Hay fever when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Hay fever ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Estradiol + norethisterone acetate (5 people, 100.00%)
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride (5 people, 100.00%)
- Nasonex (5 people, 100.00%)
- Polyethylene glycol (5 people, 100.00%)
- Prozac (5 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of clindamycin hydrochloride and hay fever on
Do you have Hay Fever while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Hay Fever
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hay Fever
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Tooth Infection. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 28-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Hay Fever
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 27-year old woman with Folliculitis. The patient has Metallic Taste
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 30-year old woman with Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Back Pain
Recent Clindamycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.