Review: could Clindamycin hydrochloride cause Hay fever (Allergic rhinitis)?
Summary: Hay fever is reported only by a few people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride.
We study 1,115 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Hay fever. Find out below who they are, when they have Hay fever and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Hay fever >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Clindamycin hydrochloride 1,318 users)
Hay fever (allergic rhinitis) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, depression, asthma.(latest reports from Hay fever 6,572 patients)
On Dec, 7, 2014: 1,115 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.45%) have Hay Fever.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Hay fever * :
Age of people who have Hay fever when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
|Hay fever||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Hay fever when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Hay fever ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Estradiol + norethisterone acetate (5 people, 100.00%)
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride (5 people, 100.00%)
- Nasonex (5 people, 100.00%)
- Polyethylene glycol (5 people, 100.00%)
- Prozac (5 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hay Fever while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Hay Fever
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hay Fever
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Will limu products effect an outbreak in vaginal herpes for long term use?
I've been taking limu for a week and I'm h having a major outbreak of herpes. I take lysine daiy to minimise my outbreaks. Is there to much acid in this products for me to take and not have such a major outbreak?
- 40 year female, unconcious for 4 hour and she was taking metformin. what is the probable.diagnosis?? lactis acidosis or hyper osmolar non ketotic coma?? (1 answer)
I am a medical student. I am preparing for my exams so i want help from any other medical student or doctor who can answer my queries. That would be a great help for me. Thank you very much.
- Will my voice ever be restored having suffered from allergic rhinitis for these past years? (1 answer)
I am a singer with a very high pitch, but now I can barely speak loud talk less of singing. I cough often and sneeze a lot. My nose to the right upper side of my head seems blocked. All medications prescribed by the ENT After 4 X-rays have not helped at all. I am concerned about the loss of voice and possible hidden health hazard. I suffer severe allergic reaction I try to take any supplement. The recent one is when I took Fish oil supplement.
- My 10 daughter has a cold and i have given her dimmetap, she is now complaining of allergy symptoms such as itchy, sore eyes. would it make any difference if i have her claratyne as well?
My daughters hay fever symptoms are out weighing her cold and flu symptoms. I have already given her dimatapp which is not really doing much to help either condition. Can I/should I give her claratyne as well?
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peeling in one tiny spot. the infection was very deep, close to the bone and did not surface to drain, it just kept swelling and hardening. I finished taking the medication and these effects are still happening. I do not know if I still have the infection because I have a hard knot in the side of my thumb where I believe it started and it is very painful. I feel like I am falling apart due to a very weak immune system and it takes weeks for anything on my body to heal.
I have 3 auto immune disorders: Celiac's Disease, Peanut Allergy and Rheumatoid Arthritis which make it very hard for me to heal and I always have complications if I get sick or infected or even get a zit. I am very frustrated due to the fact that I have concerning medical conditions but in all medical paperwork back to when I was 15, its stated that I have bi-polor and ANY time I seek help or tests or advice I am directed back to my psychiatrist/therapist! The funny thing is that when I told that to them, they laughed because right now my mental state is the only good going for me!! I need answers, I need advice, I need to break this cycle with the medical professionals so they will HEAR me and not assume I am seeking attention or seeking "diagnosis's". FRUSTRATED 'N' CONCERNED!
More questions for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Hay fever
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice, low grade nausea. have had multitude of tests - ie. EGD's, monometry, transesophageal (with transmitter to determine extent of now reflux) Have to eat small amounts of food at a time. Have lost 23 lbs. Affects my every day life - difficult to talk on phone, talking in groups - just limit my socialization. Could not work if I wanted to with voice. Throat is constantly sore.
More reviews for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Hay fever
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My blood pressure is scaring me, very very low 80/64 or lower but my pulse rate is high 104 I feel fluttering and pain in my chest and constant constant thirst. I began drinking several large glasses of water and my BP and pulse improved. As soon as I take my next dose within an hour my BP is in t ...
- I had a hip reconstruction due to toxic levels of cobalt & titanium ball and rod. Five petri dishes of tissue were taken at surgical site and a bacteria was found in one petri dish which could have actually been in the tissue or could have been dropped on the petri dish by anyone handling the sampl ...
- Added clindamyacin 5 days after starting Bactrim DS for infection affecting area between ear and mandible. Moderate GI pain within 12 hours of clindamyacin, nausea and LOA lasting 3 days, improved after that. By day 5 sudden onset rash on upper body, rapidly spread to proximal upper extremities th ...
- zyrtec 10mg daily and fluticasone propionate (2 sprays per nostril) prescribed about 1 month ago for allergies.
Hydrocodone/Acetaminophin 10-325mg prescribed for lower back pain prior to lumbar-area laminectomy over 2 years ago. Pain continues.
Short term memory loss is most severe on days when ...
- want to know the side affect of the drug named Clindamycin Palmitate HCL Oral recon solution. started this medicine for celulitis of extenal ear.
It increases the rashes near & arond the affected area of ear.
More related studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Hay fever
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.