Home > Clindamycin hydrochloride > High blood sugar > Clindamycin hydrochloride and High blood sugar
Review: could Clindamycin hydrochloride cause High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia)?
We study 1,114 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood sugar and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have High blood sugar >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,316 users) has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection.
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) (latest reports from 144,585 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, bipolar disorder.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 1,114 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.09%) has High Blood Sugar.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have High blood sugar * :
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
Severity of High blood sugar when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from High blood sugar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Convulsion (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Azmacort (1 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Trileptal (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Sugar while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have High Blood Sugar
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- Will limu products effect an outbreak in vaginal herpes for long term use?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Vaginal Herpes Outbreak, and takes L-Lysine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
I've been taking limu for a week and I'm h having a major outbreak of herpes. I take lysine daiy to minimise my outbreaks. Is there to much acid in this products for me to take and not have such a major outbreak?
- Can hydrochlorothiazide cause bleeding in between period
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has High Blood Glucose Level, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started taking this tablet 1/2 a day then noticed that i am having my menstruation twice a month then the following month had my period after it ended but i'm noticing spotting on the 8th day.
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Cellulitis Staphylococcal, Celiac Disease - Nutritional Considerations, Peanut Allergy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Mental Illness, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Baclofen, Hydroxyzine Pamoate)
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peel ...
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing probl ...
More questions for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, High blood sugar
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has REFLUX, LOSS OF VOICE, Now Diagnosed With DES, LRP, DYSPHONIA, and takes HCTZ, Clindamycin)
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ...
More reviews for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, High blood sugar
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Multiple Drug Overdose. The patient has Throbbing Headache
Comments: also experienced dizzy spells, loss of appetite, stiffness in neck
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Dehydration. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
Comments: My blood pressure is scaring me, very very low 80/64 or lower but my pulse rate is high 104 I feel fluttering and pain in my chest and constant constant thirst. I began drinking several large glasses of water and my BP and pulse improved. As soon as I take my next dose within an hour my BP is in t ...
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone W/ Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hair Loss In Women. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: I just had radical hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. I was under general anesthesia for 6 hours. I take spironolactone 100mg x2/day, HRT, Ambien, and Nicorette gum 2 mg. PCP wants me to discontinue Spiro, but this time is crucial for me to continue Spiro. Do I decrease Spiro to 100mg or spiro completely and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Vistaril, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Tooth Infection. The patient has Heartburn
Comments: 5 minutes after taking clindamycin hcl, i had heartburn so bad i though i was gonna puke. it was very painful and when i burped i threw up in my mouth and it tasted horrible.
More related studies for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, High blood sugar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.