Home > Clindamycin > Weight gain - unintentional > Clindamycin and Weight gain - unintentional
Review: could Clindamycin cause Weight gain - unintentional (Weight increased)?
We study 1,114 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Weight gain - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain - unintentional and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Weight gain - unintentional >>>
Clindamycin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,316 users) has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection.
Weight gain - unintentional
Weight gain - unintentional (latest reports from 528,152 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,109 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride. Among them, 10 people (0.90%) have Weight Gain - Unintentional.
Time on Clindamycin hydrochloride when people have Weight gain - unintentional * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight gain - unintentional||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride * :
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||33.33%||0.00%||55.56% |
Severity of Weight gain - unintentional when taking Clindamycin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Weight gain - unintentional ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cellulitis (3 people, 30.00%)
- Bronchitis (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 20.00%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Zithromax (3 people, 30.00%)
- Meclizine (3 people, 30.00%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 30.00%)
- Vancomycin (3 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Gain - Unintentional while taking Clindamycin Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride and have Weight Gain - Unintentional
- support group for people who take Clindamycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Weight Gain - Unintentional
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
I have been on clindamysin for over three months and have gained 15 pounds. Will you weight come off when I get off the medication?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Weight gain - unintentional
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
- Crestor side effects
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
More reviews for: Clindamycin hydrochloride, Weight gain - unintentional
On eHealthMe, Clindamycin Hydrochloride (clindamycin hydrochloride) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Clindamycin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clindamycin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (20 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (36 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (22 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Post Procedural Pain
- Trilipix (abbott Labs) Eq 135mg Fenofibric Acid
- Blood Ketone Body Decreased