Home > Clindamycin phosphate > Birth control > Clindamycin phosphate and Birth control
Review: could Clindamycin phosphate cause Birth control?
We study 975 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Birth control. Find out below who they are, when they have Birth control and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin phosphate and have Birth control >>>
Clindamycin phosphate (latest outcomes from 1,193 users) has active ingredients of clindamycin phosphate. It is often used in infection.
Birth control (latest reports from 134,259 patients) has been reported by people with hiv infection, multiple sclerosis, acne, epilepsy, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 975 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin phosphate. Among them, 2 people (0.21%) have Birth Control.
Time on Clindamycin phosphate when people have Birth control * :
Age of people who have Birth control when taking Clindamycin phosphate * :
Severity of Birth control when taking Clindamycin phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Birth control ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
- Acne (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ventolin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Differin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control while taking Clindamycin Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin phosphate and have Birth Control
- support group for people who take Clindamycin phosphate
- support group for people who have Birth Control
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- Can clindamycin cause a low anc count
My daughter has been on clindamycin for about 9 days and her ANC level will rise to 740 then drop to 130's could the drug be causing this issue?
- Have what looks like an abscess above my tooth on my gum
this seems like i have an abscess. do not have any pain but when touched it does hurt of course. what should i do. can,t see a dentist for another day and i would like to know what he will do. can you answer me this question?
- Can i take clindamycin and coreg if needed for an abcess tooth?
Blood and puss on my left third in top tooth when pressure is applied to the cheek area.
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Depo provera and 50mg topamax
I was wondering if 50 mg of topamax would decrease the effevtiveness of the depo shot?
- Regarding pregnancy, does keppra present less side effects than depakote ? which one is more likely to avoid problems for the baby ?
I have been on Keppra (2.000 mg a day) for 3 months now. Before, I took Depakote for almost 10 years. In both cases my epilepsy symptoms were controlled. I was advised to change (from Depakote to Keppra) by my Neurologist as I am planning to get pregnant in the coming months. I would like to confirm ...
- Has anyone else acquired ecthyma as they were getting over henoch schonlein purpura?
My 11 year old daughter came down with Henoch Schonlein Purpura in September of 2013, following a sore throat. We thought maybe the throat is what caused the purpura, but she also had a black type of wound on her knee that could have very well been a spider bite, so we are not sure which of the two ...
- I took clindamycin to treat canker sores and ulcer blisters break out all over the mouth
For quite a few months I have been having canker sores on my gums and eventually lately had ulcers/blister fever breakout covering my whole mouth. Went to a emergency clinic and the doc prescribed clindamycin for 10 days. Who had also referred me to highly be check out by a oral surgeon, who I went ...
- A week pregnant, do flax seeds help in abortion?
More questions for: Clindamycin phosphate, Birth control
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- Clindamycin induced clostridium difficile colitis
Dentist prescribed 10 day prescription of Clindamycin for tooth ache, where a week after completing it, a near fatal CDiff infection developed. Renal failure and 3 weeks in hospital followed by 2 months of rehab. No probiotics were taken with the antibiotic. Vancomycin and Flagyl cured the CDiff inf ...
- Post cleocin insomnia
I HAD AN MRI DONE. THE TECH WAS ROUGH WITH THE IV ENTRY. I WAS INFECTED. I WAS PRESCRIBED CLEOCIN 300 MG 3 TIMES DAILY FOR 10 DAYS. BEFORE THE CLEOCIN I WAS A CHRONIC INSOMNIAC, BUT HAD IT UNDER CONTROL WITH BENADRYL. AFTER CLEOCIN, BENADRYL DID NOT WORK. I AM NOW STRUGGLING TO HOLD MY JOB.
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Clindamycin phosphate, Birth control
On eHealthMe, Clindamycin Phosphate (clindamycin phosphate) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Clindamycin Phosphate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clindamycin Phosphate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Clindamycin phosphate, Birth control
Recent Clindamycin phosphate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim for a 58-year old woman who has Cellulitis Streptococcal
- Comparions of Promethazine Dm, Prozac, Norco, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Methotrexate for a 68-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis And Sinus Infection
- Comparions of , Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Cefuroxime for a 49-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Clindamycin Phosphate, Clarithromycin for a 30-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Bicillin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 30-year old woman who has Strep Throat
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim for a 70-year old man who has Mersa
- Comparions of Magnesium Sulfate, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Tooth Infection
- Comparions of Clindamycin Phosphate (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 150MG BASE/ML, Penicillin-vk (Teva) - EQ 500MG BASE for a 46-year old woman who has Abscess - Tooth
More related comparison studies for: Clindamycin phosphate, Birth control
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (1 minute ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (43 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Age Appropriate Diet For Children
- Retinal Infarction
- Rectal Bleeding