Review: could Clindamycin phosphate cause Birth control?
Summary: Birth control is reported only by a few people who take Clindamycin phosphate.
We study 979 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin phosphate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Birth control. Find out below who they are, when they have Birth control and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clindamycin phosphate and have Birth control >>>
Clindamycin phosphate has active ingredients of clindamycin phosphate. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from 1,197 Clindamycin phosphate users)
Birth control has been reported by people with hiv infection, multiple sclerosis, acne, epilepsy, depression. (latest reports from 106,023 Birth control patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 979 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin phosphate. Among them, 2 people (0.20%) have Birth Control.
Time on Clindamycin phosphate when people have Birth control * :
Age of people who have Birth control when taking Clindamycin phosphate * :
Severity of Birth control when taking Clindamycin phosphate ** :
How people recovered from Birth control ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
- Acne (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ventolin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Differin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control while taking Clindamycin Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Clindamycin phosphate and have Birth Control
- support group for people who take Clindamycin phosphate
- support group for people who have Birth Control
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cleocin for a 72-year old man with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 5-year old boy with Nausea - Persistent - In Pregnancy. The patient has Pregnancy
- A study of drug interactions between Erythromycin And Benzoyl Peroxide, Clindamycin Phosphate, Halobetasol Propionate for a 20-year old woman with Acne Cystic, Skin Irritation. The patient has Comedones, Irritated Bumps
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Calcium, Clindamycin Phosphate In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container for a 67-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Cellulitis Staphylococcal. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Zoloft for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Birth Control, Anxiety
Recent Clindamycin phosphate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.