Home > Clindamycin phosphate > Gout > Clindamycin phosphate and Gout
Review: could Clindamycin phosphate cause Gout?
We study 977 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin phosphate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gout and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clindamycin phosphate and have Gout >>>
Clindamycin phosphate (latest outcomes from 1,195 users) has active ingredients of clindamycin phosphate. It is often used in infection.
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) (latest reports from 57,691 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Gout while taking Clindamycin Phosphate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clindamycin phosphate
- support group for people who have Gout
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Daptomycin, Bactrim, Levaquin, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Clindamycin Phosphate In Dextrose 5%)
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- Can clindamycin cause a low anc count
(Asked by a 1 year old girl who has Is Recovering From Bacterial Phenomia , and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
My daughter has been on clindamycin for about 9 days and her ANC level will rise to 740 then drop to 130's could the drug be causing this issue?
- Have what looks like an abscess above my tooth on my gum
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Lump Above Tooth, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
this seems like i have an abscess. do not have any pain but when touched it does hurt of course. what should i do. can,t see a dentist for another day and i would like to know what he will do. can you answer me this question?
- Can i take clindamycin and coreg if needed for an abcess tooth?
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has Toothache, and takes Clindamycin Phosphate)
Blood and puss on my left third in top tooth when pressure is applied to the cheek area.
- I take flecainide for af.can i take glucosamine & chondroitin ( msm) to treat back pain
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Gout, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Allopurinol, Aspirin)
Can I take the flecainide for the AF and the MSM joint formula for back pain without adverse effects
More questions for: Clindamycin phosphate, Gout
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor caused gout attack.
(Posted by a 68 year old man who has Gout, High Collestoral, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor gave me Lipitor to lower my Collestoral (240). Three days later I had lower stomach pains and the beginning of a Gout attack on my foot. I stopped taking the drug after 4 days when the full blown Gout attack came. I had been watching my diet and had not had a Gout attack for two years ( ...
- Ear pain from allopurinol 100mg
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Gout, and takes Allopurinol)
I have just been prescribed 100mg Allopurinol.
1 a day.
I am in my second day of taking these tablets.
I have begun to get get a sudden pain in my ear.
I have never in all my years have ever had such a pain.
I know the only change that has happened around me is taking these tablets.
I have sto ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Vertigo, Nausea, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- Clindamycin induced clostridium difficile colitis
(Posted by a 51 year old man who has C. Difficile Colitis, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
Dentist prescribed 10 day prescription of Clindamycin for tooth ache, where a week after completing it, a near fatal CDiff infection developed. Renal failure and 3 weeks in hospital followed by 2 months of rehab. No probiotics were taken with the antibiotic. Vancomycin and Flagyl cured the CDiff inf ...
- Post cleocin insomnia
(Posted by a 63 year old man who has Chronic Insomnia, and takes Cleocin)
I HAD AN MRI DONE. THE TECH WAS ROUGH WITH THE IV ENTRY. I WAS INFECTED. I WAS PRESCRIBED CLEOCIN 300 MG 3 TIMES DAILY FOR 10 DAYS. BEFORE THE CLEOCIN I WAS A CHRONIC INSOMNIAC, BUT HAD IT UNDER CONTROL WITH BENADRYL. AFTER CLEOCIN, BENADRYL DID NOT WORK. I AM NOW STRUGGLING TO HOLD MY JOB.
More reviews for: Clindamycin phosphate, Gout
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Phosphate In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container for a patient with Tooth Abscess. The patient has Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat)
Comments: Red skin
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Phosphate for a patient with Infection. The patient has Feeling Hot And Cold
Comments: Trying clindamyacin for an infection in my leg hoping it clear it up.
- A study of side effects of Morphine for a patient with Chronic Pain. The patient has Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body)
Comments: I had been taking Vicodin for over a year. My dx is chronic thoracic back pain. Stenosis with foraminal encroachment. Built up resistance so they put me on Gabapentin. Bad choice, put severe lesions all over my back. So now I have been on 15mg morphine bid.for one week. I end up in the ER for severe ...
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a patient with Stroke. The patient has Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body)
Comments: My Dad was on allpurinol for gout for years. He was put on Pradaxa 2-5 years ago.
He has had excruciating swelling and inflammation in feet. It starts about 6 p.m. at night. It affects his sleep. Doctors have given him hydrocodone for the pain.
I believe it is gout. He stopped taking it about ...
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Vitamins, Vitamin K, Crestor, Spironolactone for a patient with IBS, Osteoporosis, Bruise, Lower Cholesterol, Alopecia. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome, Gout
Comments: My endocrinologist /doctor has my fluid intake limited to 48 ounces of liquids per day (all liquids) because my sodium levels were off due to the drug spironolactone , I was taking 200 mg per day but have cut back to 100 mg per day for the last year.
Also my Crestor dosage is 20 mg per day.
More related studies for: Clindamycin phosphate, Gout
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (14 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (36 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)