Clindamycin phosphate and Water retention - from FDA reports
Water retention is reported only by a few people who take Clindamycin Phosphate. We study 1,539 people who have side effects while taking Clindamycin phosphate from FDA. Among them, 5 have Water retention. Find out below who they are, when they have Water retention and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
1,539 people reported to have side effects when taking Clindamycin phosphate.
Among them, 5 people (0.32%) have Water retention
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Water retention when taking Clindamycin phosphate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Water retention when taking Clindamycin phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (2 people, 40.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 20.00%)
- Hidradenitis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Gastric Ulcer (1 person, 20.00%)
- Colon Cancer (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Phentermine Hydrochloride (3 people, 60.00%)
- Paxil (3 people, 60.00%)
- Naproxen (3 people, 60.00%)
- Metronidazole (3 people, 60.00%)
- Methylprednisolone (3 people, 60.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pollakiuria (3 people, 60.00%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (3 people, 60.00%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (3 people, 60.00%)
- Serum Ferritin Decreased (2 people, 40.00%)
- Complications Of Maternal Exposure To Therapeutic Drugs (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Water retention when taking Clindamycin phosphate?
- Check symptoms - is water retention caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsWater retention and drugs with ingredients of clindamycin phosphate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWater retention and Clindamycin phosphate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clindamycin phosphate has active ingredients of clindamycin phosphate. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Clindamycin phosphate 1,874 users)
Water retention has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 39,871 Water retention patients).
Browse all side effects of Clindamycin phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Water retentionWater retention
Could your condition cause Water retentionWater retention
What would happen?
Questions to the study
i developed these symptomes from last day. i had also chills but ER didnt do anything after waiting 10hrs to see a dr. it has left two pills(Day 10) and i have very very vivid dreams, headache, abit vertigo, blance issue, and slept all day long. i am not taking the last two pills anyway. i am ...
User reviews to the study
I've been taking clindamycic phosphate topically for my folliculitis on my skin. I'm a musician and have have slight tinnitus but in the last 3 months sometime it gets bad. Like there will be 3 days where it's bad, it goes away then another 3 months now it's back, it went away for a week and ...
Hi! I've been taking Diltiazem for 2 weeks now and noticed some swelling in my ankles and feet. Should I be concerned? It's Friday and to late to call my Dr. And want to make sure I'll be ok till Monday. Thanks!
I am waiting for Hyperparathyroid surgery. I have taken Furosemide for several years because of swollen ankles. The fluid caused blisters to form from my ankles to mid calf. The blisters have almost all gone but I am still left with fluid right up to the top of my shins and really dry and ...