Clobetasol propionate and Cd4 lymphocytes decreased - from FDA reports
Cd4 lymphocytes decreased is reported only by a few people who take Clobetasol Propionate. We study 2,995 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Clobetasol propionate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from Clobetasol propionate 3,177 users)
Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased
Cd4 lymphocytes decreased has been reported by people with psoriasis, hiv infection, multiple sclerosis, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma (latest reports from 1,743 Cd4 lymphocytes decreased patients).
On Feb, 01, 2017
2,995 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol Propionate.
Among them, 3 people (0.1%) have Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased when taking Clobetasol Propionate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased when taking Clobetasol Propionate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (3 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ultravate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Protopic (3 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Dovonex (3 people, 100.00%)
- Amevive (3 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (3 people, 100.00%)
- Mycosis Fungoides (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal (3 people, 100.00%)
- Chills (3 people, 100.00%)
- Immunodeficiency Disorders (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased when taking Clobetasol propionate?
- Check symptoms - is cd4 lymphocytes decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Clobetasol propionatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cd4 lymphocytes decreasedCd4 lymphocytes decreased
Could your condition cause Cd4 lymphocytes decreasedCd4 lymphocytes decreased
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I just got prescribed Clobetasol Propionate cream for menopausal symptoms. I read that you should be cautious using this drug if you have glaucoma. What are the problems with using it when you have Glaucoma?