Clobetasol propionate and Cutaneous lupus erythematosus - from FDA reports
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is found among people who take Clobetasol propionate, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Nexium, and have Indigestion. This review analyzes which people have Cutaneous lupus erythematosus with Clobetasol propionate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,258 people who have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 02, 2017
3,258 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol Propionate.
Among them, 7 people (0.21%) have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus when taking Clobetasol Propionate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus when taking Clobetasol Propionate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Indigestion (3 people, 42.86%)
- Eczema (1 person, 14.29%)
- Addison's Disease (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (4 people, 57.14%)
- Vitamins (3 people, 42.86%)
- Pantoprazole Sodium (3 people, 42.86%)
- Lioresal (3 people, 42.86%)
- Alprazolam (3 people, 42.86%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pruritus Generalised (2 people, 28.57%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (2 people, 28.57%)
- Productive Cough (1 person, 14.29%)
- Joint Pain (1 person, 14.29%)
- Hair Loss (1 person, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cutaneous lupus erythematosus when taking Clobetasol propionate?
- Check symptoms - is cutaneous lupus erythematosus caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Clobetasol propionate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from Clobetasol propionate 3,443 users)
Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus (own immune system attacks various cells causing a wide variety of signs and symptoms) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, crohn's disease, depression (latest reports from 1,640 Cutaneous lupus erythematosus patients).
Browse all side effects of Clobetasol propionatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cutaneous lupus erythematosusCutaneous lupus erythematosus
Could your condition cause Cutaneous lupus erythematosusCutaneous lupus erythematosus
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I suspect that after using clobetasol lotion to my entire body for over a month because of pruritus, now 2 years after I have this fungal infection in every part of my body. colud it be a result of clobetasol?
I just got prescribed Clobetasol Propionate cream for menopausal symptoms. I read that you should be cautious using this drug if you have glaucoma. What are the problems with using it when you have Glaucoma?