Home > Clobetasol propionate > Cd4 lymphocytes decreased > Clobetasol propionate and Cd4 lymphocytes decreased
Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Cd4 lymphocytes decreased?
Summary: Cd4 lymphocytes decreased is reported only by a few people who take Clobetasol propionate.
We study 2,052 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased >>>
Clobetasol propionate (latest outcomes from 2,112 users) has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis.
Cd4 lymphocytes decreased
Cd4 lymphocytes decreased (latest reports from 1,376 patients) has been reported by people with psoriasis, hiv infection, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate. Among them, 4 people (0.19%) have Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased.
Time on Clobetasol propionate when people have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased * :
Gender of people who have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Cd4 lymphocytes decreased||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Cd4 lymphocytes decreased when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Cd4 lymphocytes decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Cd4 lymphocytes decreased when taking Clobetasol propionate ** :
How people recovered from Cd4 lymphocytes decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psoriasis (4 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amevive (4 people, 100.00%)
- Dovonex (3 people, 75.00%)
- Protopic (3 people, 75.00%)
- Ultravate (3 people, 75.00%)
- Soriatane (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- Has anyone else gotten tongue cancer from using clobetasol propionate?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Tongue Tumor Cancer, and takes Clobetasol Propionate)
began using this for psoriasis, 2wks later thought I had tonsillitis, treated for with antibiotics tumor started to appear, missed period for 2 mo. Had tumor removed from tongue, cancer! I strongly feel the timing of this product and the occurrence of this cancer is too much to be coincidence! I fee ...
- How long does ed last after stopping clobetasol propionate
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Skin Rash, and takes Clobetasol Propionate)
After using clobetasol propionate for 2 or 3 weeks I developed erectile dysfunction . I have stopped using it and would like to know if I will return to normal
More questions for: Clobetasol propionate, Cd4 lymphocytes decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Clobetasol propionate, Cd4 lymphocytes decreased
- A study of side effects of Clobetasol Propionate for a patient with Lichen Sclerosus. The patient has Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons)
Comments: Tendonitis below left knee, flair up appeared within a day and lasted four days. On day five Lichen symptoms appeared on the back of the same knee, mildly. I have been using Clobetasol Propionate for 6 months before Tendonitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Clobetasol Propionate, Climara, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Itching Scar, Menopausal Symptoms, Hypertension. The patient has Hair Loss, Itching
Comments: I have severe itching and hair loss. I have been to dermatologists and have been prescribed clove taxol propionate foam and other topical treatments for the itch. However, my scalp continues to itch and I have loss hair down to the scalp and hair thinning where my scalp shows.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Clobetasol Propionate, Omeprazole, Prednisone for a patient with Vitamin D Abnormal, Health, Psoriasis. The patient has Arthritis - Psoriatic, Pustular Psoriasis, Acute Generalised Exanthematous Pustulosis
Comments: Came down with fever and sore throat on 11/22/13. Diagnosed in ER on 11/23/2013 with Strep Throat via rapid test. Given 7 days worth of 500mg of Azithromycin. 11/26/13,developed pustules on palms. Went to doc on 11/27,got lab work. Pustules on palms, wrists, in mouth and airway, on face... progres ...
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a patient with Seizures. The patient has Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood), Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased
Comments: This drug depleted my immune system so severely that I became bedridden due to weakness. There were days I didn't have enough energy to walk to my kitchen myself to get food. I lost most of my muscle mass due to being bedridden. I constantly had infections and illness and couldn't work at all. Al ...
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
Comments: Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneu ...
More related studies for: Clobetasol propionate, Cd4 lymphocytes decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.