Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Delayed gastric emptying (Gastroparesis)?
Summary: there is no Delayed gastric emptying reported by people who take Clobetasol propionate yet.
We study 2,055 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Delayed gastric emptying and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Delayed gastric emptying >>>
Clobetasol propionate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from 2,115 Clobetasol propionate users)
Delayed gastric emptying
Delayed gastric emptying (delayed emptying of food from the stomach) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, migraine. (latest reports from 239 Delayed gastric emptying patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Delayed Gastric Emptying while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Delayed Gastric Emptying
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Probiotic, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Digoxin, Spironolactone, Furosemide, Warfarin Sodium, Carvedilol, Lisinopril, Metformin, Victoza, Lyrica for a 68-year old woman with Support Overall Health, Improve Digestive System, Lack Of Same In System, Depression, Congestive Heart Failure - Right-sided, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Disorder, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetic Neuropathy. The patient has Unsteady, Delayed Gastric Emptying, Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Mirtazapine for a 28-year old woman with Laryngitis, Acid Reflux, Ehlers-danlos Syndrome. The patient has Acid Reflux, Swallowing Difficulty, Gastroparesis, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Goitre
- A study of drug interactions between Trileptal, Namenda, Humira, Exelon for a 73-year old woman with Anxiety, Cognitive Deterioration, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Gastroparesis
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Clobex, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Elidel for a 28-year old woman with Allergies, Eczema, Birth Control. The patient has Capillaritis
- A study of drug interactions between Clobetasol Propionate, Sudafed, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Libritabs, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Levoxyl for a 66-year old woman with Lichen Planus, Sinus Problems, Bladder Spasm, Bowel Spasams, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Scarring White Patches Vaginal Area, Pain Of Skin, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation, Itching - Vaginal Area
Recent Clobetasol propionate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.