Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Delayed gastric emptying (Gastroparesis)?
Summary: there is no Delayed gastric emptying reported by people who take Clobetasol propionate yet.
We study 2,053 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Delayed gastric emptying and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Delayed gastric emptying >>>
Clobetasol propionate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from Clobetasol propionate 2,113 users)
Delayed gastric emptying
Delayed gastric emptying (delayed emptying of food from the stomach) has been reported by people with depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, migraine, insomnia.(latest reports from Delayed gastric emptying 224 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Delayed Gastric Emptying while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Delayed Gastric Emptying
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- Has anyone else gotten tongue cancer from using clobetasol propionate?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Tongue Tumor Cancer, and takes Clobetasol Propionate)
began using this for psoriasis, 2wks later thought I had tonsillitis, treated for with antibiotics tumor started to appear, missed period for 2 mo. Had tumor removed from tongue, cancer! I strongly feel the timing of this product and the occurrence of this cancer is too much to be coincidence! I fee ...
- What withdrawal schedule did you use to stop using triavil? i currently take 2-25
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Depression, Gastroparesis, Anxiety, and takes Phenergan, Xanax)
I desperately want to stop this drug because I think it is make my nausea from the gastroparesis worse. Plus the side effects are terrible
- How long does ed last after stopping clobetasol propionate
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Skin Rash, and takes Clobetasol Propionate)
After using clobetasol propionate for 2 or 3 weeks I developed erectile dysfunction . I have stopped using it and would like to know if I will return to normal
More questions for: Clobetasol propionate, Delayed gastric emptying
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Clobetasol propionate, Delayed gastric emptying
- A study of side effects of Clobetasol Propionate for a patient with Lichen Sclerosus. The patient has Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons)
Comments: Tendonitis below left knee, flair up appeared within a day and lasted four days. On day five Lichen symptoms appeared on the back of the same knee, mildly. I have been using Clobetasol Propionate for 6 months before Tendonitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of side effects of Clobetasol Propionate for a patient with Burning Tongue Syndrome. The patient has Burning Sensation
Comments: Dry mouth, pre-diabetic, ckd--level 3
- A study of drug interactions between Clobex, Zantac 150, Welchol, Micardis, Zoloft, Vicodin, Ativan, Ambien, Soma for a patient with Plaque Psoriasis, Heartburn, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypertension, Depression, Tmj Disorders, Stress And Anxiety, Insomnia. The patient has Fatigue, Bedwetting
Comments: General fatigue, knee pain from arthritis,chronic insomnia, scalp psoriasis. One recent episode of bedwetting.
- A study of drug interactions between Meclizine, Dramamine, Miralax, Sudafed, Prilosec Otc, Clobetasol Propionate, Advil, Percocet, Proctocort, Estrace, Lidocaine And Prilocaine, Folic Acid, Diazepam, Nexium, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamotrigine, Synthroid, Neurontin, Neurontin, Methotrexate for a patient with Motion Sickness, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Constipation, Congested Nose, Acid Reflux, Lichen Sclerosus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spinal Stenosis, Hemerrhoids, Vulvodynia, Hemroids, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Thyroid Disorder, Rsd. The patient has
Comments: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Acid Reflux, Lichen Sclerosus, Vulvodynia, Spinal Stenosis
More related studies for: Clobetasol propionate, Delayed gastric emptying
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.