Home > Clobetasol propionate > Pain - groin > Clobetasol propionate and Pain - groin
Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Pain - groin (Groin pain)?
Summary: Pain - groin is reported only by a few people who take Clobetasol propionate.
We study 2,052 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - groin and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Pain - groin >>>
Clobetasol propionate (latest outcomes from 2,112 users) has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis.
Pain - groin
Pain - groin (latest reports from 4,428 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 2,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Pain - Groin.
Time on Clobetasol propionate when people have Pain - groin * :
Gender of people who have Pain - groin when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Pain - groin||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - groin when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Pain - groin||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pain - groin when taking Clobetasol propionate ** :
How people recovered from Pain - groin ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Alopecia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipoderm 5% patch (1 people, 100.00%)
- Clotrimazole bethamethazole dipropionate cream (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydromorphone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Terazosin hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Groin while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Pain - Groin
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Pain - Groin
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Methods to manage groin pain in parkinsons
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has NULL::character Varying, NULL::character Varying, Parkinson's Disease, Pain - Groin, and takes Ropinirole, Sinemet)
I have been fighting this for 3 years now and medications do not seem to have provided any relief. Meds taken are Sinemet and Ropinerole.
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Lower Abdominal Pain, Headache, Constipation, and takes Ibuprofen, Miralax)
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Groin Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Purified Honey, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar)
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- Has anyone else gotten tongue cancer from using clobetasol propionate?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Tongue Tumor Cancer, and takes Clobetasol Propionate)
began using this for psoriasis, 2wks later thought I had tonsillitis, treated for with antibiotics tumor started to appear, missed period for 2 mo. Had tumor removed from tongue, cancer! I strongly feel the timing of this product and the occurrence of this cancer is too much to be coincidence! I fee ...
More questions for: Clobetasol propionate, Pain - groin
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Clobetasol propionate, Pain - groin
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vicodin for a patient with Latent Tetany, Neuralgia. The patient has Ear Pain, Constant Thrumming Sound In Ears, Hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Full Body Tetany, Full Body Numbness, Perineal Pain, Penile Pain, Renal Pain
Comments: All of this started after I finished masturbating one night two years ago. Upon climax, I was struck with an instant, excruciating pain in my rectum and scrotum areas. My penis immediately went numb and it felt as though every muscle in my perineum was seized up. I had no control, they would not ...
- A study of side effects of Clobetasol Propionate for a patient with Lichen Sclerosus. The patient has Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons)
Comments: Tendonitis below left knee, flair up appeared within a day and lasted four days. On day five Lichen symptoms appeared on the back of the same knee, mildly. I have been using Clobetasol Propionate for 6 months before Tendonitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Robaxin, Wellbutrin, Topamax for a patient with Pain - Back, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Groin Pain, Depression, Pain - Back, Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hemiplegic Migraine
Comments: Currently Undiagnosed back pain. Numbness and tingling mostly on left side and groin (some on right) sore feet. History of bipolar and headaches. Doing physical therapy and above medications. Back pain has gotten mildly better in 2+ months of treatment. Currently bad enough cannot work due to pain. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin, Ramipril, Crestor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Clopidogrel, Aspirin, Imdur, Amlodipine for a patient with Heart Attack, Diverticulum Intestinal, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypothyroidism, Heart Rate Increased, Prinzmetal's Angina, Heart Mri. The patient has Flatulence (flatus), Nausea, Groin Pain, Prinzmetal Angina, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Facial Spasm, Constipation, Diverticular Perforation
Comments: had 3 stents 2 right with complete heart block and one left artery:fitted in June 2013 then Diverticulosis in October 2013. Heart problems recurred 2 further stents fitted in February 2014 and diagnosed prinzmetal angina. Had hysterectomy, bowel and bladder repair in 2000. Gaul bladder removed in 20 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clobetasol Propionate, Climara, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Itching Scar, Menopausal Symptoms, Hypertension. The patient has Hair Loss, Itching
Comments: I have severe itching and hair loss. I have been to dermatologists and have been prescribed clove taxol propionate foam and other topical treatments for the itch. However, my scalp continues to itch and I have loss hair down to the scalp and hair thinning where my scalp shows.
More related studies for: Clobetasol propionate, Pain - groin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.