Home > Clobetasol propionate > Pain - groin > Clobetasol propionate and Pain - groin
Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Pain - groin (Groin pain)?
We study 2,050 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - groin and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Pain - groin >>>
Clobetasol propionate (latest outcomes from 2,110 users) has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis.
Pain - groin
Pain - groin (latest reports from 32,817 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 2,050 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Pain - Groin.
Time on Clobetasol propionate when people have Pain - groin * :
Gender of people who have Pain - groin when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Pain - groin||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - groin when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Pain - groin||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pain - groin when taking Clobetasol propionate ** :
How people recovered from Pain - groin ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Alopecia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipoderm 5% patch (1 people, 100.00%)
- Clotrimazole bethamethazole dipropionate cream (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydromorphone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Terazosin hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Groin while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Pain - Groin
- group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- group for people who have Pain - Groin
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
After 28 day treatment using fluorouracil 5% topical cream, I had developed painful lesions and red sores. My dermatologist gave me two samples of Olux-E .05% foam to apply nightly, in the same manner as the fluorouracil cream, to help heal. My chest became very itchy and began burning after the first application. Crustiness has developed everywhere and the discomfort has become intolerable. I have had to use other skin creams during the day to keep my chest moistened. The healing process has not really begun after 6 days.I am supposed to be completely healed after 14 days!
clfgef on Sep, 9, 2014:
78 y/o male. In 2001 5FU cream used 4 weeks on face for AKs. Two weeks after, developed shingles (Zoster) R Mandibular Trigeminal face. Valtrex. Cleared in six weeks. No PHN neuralgia.
In 2013, again 5FU for facial AKs. No rash.
But symptoms of PHN for last few months in L
Ophthalmic distribution. In 2001, I did not make a connection between the 5FU cream and the shingles
(Zoster). With the present episode, I have to wonder if the 5FU may have contributed. Especially as the face was the 5FU site, as well as the Zoster (presumed) attacks.
I do not plan to use 5FU topically again.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Dry mouth, pre-diabetic, ckd--level 3
From this study (1 month ago):
painful urination and genital pain
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
More questions for: Clobetasol propionate, Pain - groin
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Clobetasol propionate, Pain - groin
On eHealthMe, Clobetasol Propionate (clobetasol propionate) is often used for psoriasis. Find out below the conditions Clobetasol Propionate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clobetasol Propionate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (17 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (43 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (44 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (55 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
- Indian Berberry
- Allopurinol Superpharm 100mg
- Diviner's Sage
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (actavis Elizabeth) 50mg