Home > Clobetasol propionate > Plasma cell dyscrasia > Clobetasol propionate and Plasma cell dyscrasia
Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Plasma cell dyscrasia (Multiple myeloma)?
We study 2,052 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Plasma cell dyscrasia. Find out below who they are, when they have Plasma cell dyscrasia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Plasma cell dyscrasia >>>
Clobetasol Propionate (latest outcomes from 2,112 users) has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis.
Plasma cell dyscrasia
Plasma cell dyscrasia (cancers of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 133,906 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 2,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate. Among them, 8 people (0.39%) have Plasma Cell Dyscrasia.
Time on Clobetasol propionate when people have Plasma cell dyscrasia * :
Gender of people who have Plasma cell dyscrasia when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Plasma cell dyscrasia||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Plasma cell dyscrasia when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Plasma cell dyscrasia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||62.50% |
Severity of Plasma cell dyscrasia when taking Clobetasol propionate ** :
How people recovered from Plasma cell dyscrasia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (2 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (6 people, 75.00%)
- Diflunisal (5 people, 62.50%)
- Zometa (5 people, 62.50%)
- Polyethylene glycol (5 people, 62.50%)
- Nystatin (5 people, 62.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Plasma Cell Dyscrasia while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Plasma Cell Dyscrasia
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Plasma Cell Dyscrasia
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- After going off of revlimid can you expect an improvement in neuropathy
Switched from Velcade after 6 months on to Revlimid as a maintenance drug after a stem cell transplant. Have been on Revlimid for about 6 months and the neuropathy has progressed from my feet to halfway up my legs.
- I'm a 59 year old male. diagnosed 4 years ago. post transplant now 3 years. protein levels progressing. new drug regimen behind considered. has anyone supplemented diet with homeopathic vitamins, etc?
considering taking natural supplements
Vitamin D 2000 MG
- Can you take with multiple myeloma
Had severe side effects from this drug. Was it the drug or my medical condition.
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- I have testcular pain from taking velcade
I have multiple myeloma and I have testicular pain from Velcade
- Has anyone else gotten tongue cancer from using clobetasol propionate?
began using this for psoriasis, 2wks later thought I had tonsillitis, treated for with antibiotics tumor started to appear, missed period for 2 mo. Had tumor removed from tongue, cancer! I strongly feel the timing of this product and the occurrence of this cancer is too much to be coincidence! I fee ...
- Trying to see if there a link between extended use of pentasa for crohn's and its aspirin base causing bleeding hemorrhoids and low blood counts resulting in multiple myeloma
I have had Crohn's since I was 13. I was given Pentasa for my condition for 10 years. In December of 1999 I had messed of surgery at the Cleveland Clinic which resulted in multiple surgeries because of surgical errors. I believe that long term use of the drug causing bleeding hemorrhoids lowering m ...
- Should i take 15 mg mirtazapine while having multiple myeloma
my condition is being controlled so far
- Has anyone been on velcade dex thalidpmide cyclophosphomide ?
I have had an allogenic stem cell transplant 3 years ago and have relapsed in February this year. I have been given a treatment of weekly intracutenous Velcade along with Dexamethasone and cyclophosphomide. The response was good at first but it has now plateau-ed at PP 5 (from initial PP 18) after 2 ...
- Anyone having zometa infusion,gained weight and how much?
Started with Zometa infusion in Dec2012, gained 14kg! Oncologist said its better to gain weight than to lose it! My hands,feet and face re a bit swollen in the morning. I have cut down on my intake of fluids, did not help!
More questions for: Clobetasol propionate, Plasma cell dyscrasia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
- Velcade side effects
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect. ...
More reviews for: Clobetasol propionate, Plasma cell dyscrasia
On eHealthMe, Clobetasol Propionate (clobetasol propionate) is often used for psoriasis. Find out below the conditions Clobetasol Propionate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clobetasol Propionate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Clobetasol propionate, Plasma cell dyscrasia
Recent Clobetasol propionate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clobetasol Propionate, Clotrimazole And Betamethasone Dipropionate for a 77-year old man who has Rash
- Comparions of Mometasone Furoate, Clobetasol Propionate for a 74-year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus
- Comparions of Valium, Clobetasol Propionate (Fougera) - 0.05% for a 50-year old man who has Rash
- Comparions of Clobetasol Propionate (Teva Pharms) - 0.05%, Clotrimazole And Betamethasone Dipropionate (Altana) - EQ 0.05% BASE;1% for a 78-year old man who has Mycosis Fungoides Stage I
- Comparions of Clobetasol Propionate (Morton Grove) - 0.05%, Taclonex Scalp (Leo Pharm Prods) - 0.064%;0.005% for a 29-year old woman who has Psoriasis
- Comparions of Ultravate, Temovate for a 26-year old man who has Coma
- Comparions of Prograf, Clobex (Galderma Labs Lp) - 0.05% for a 47-year old woman who has Transplant
- Comparions of Elocon, Clobetasol Propionate for a 50-year old woman who has Eczema
- Comparions of Hydrocortisone, Clobetasol Propionate (Fougera) - 0.05% for a 35-year old woman who has Itching
- Comparions of Taclonex, Clobex for a 49-year old man who has Psoriasis
More related comparison studies for: Clobetasol propionate, Plasma cell dyscrasia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (3 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (14 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (15 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Ringworm Scalp
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Meperidine Hydrochloride