Home > Clobetasol propionate > Plasma cell dyscrasia > Clobetasol propionate and Plasma cell dyscrasia
Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Plasma cell dyscrasia (Multiple myeloma)?
Summary: Plasma cell dyscrasia is found among people who take Clobetasol propionate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Prednisone, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 2,052 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Plasma cell dyscrasia. Find out below who they are, when they have Plasma cell dyscrasia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Plasma cell dyscrasia >>>
Clobetasol propionate (latest outcomes from 2,112 users) has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis.
Plasma cell dyscrasia
Plasma cell dyscrasia (cancers of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 63,287 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 2,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate. Among them, 8 people (0.39%) have Plasma Cell Dyscrasia.
Time on Clobetasol propionate when people have Plasma cell dyscrasia * :
Gender of people who have Plasma cell dyscrasia when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Plasma cell dyscrasia||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Plasma cell dyscrasia when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
|Plasma cell dyscrasia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||62.50% |
Severity of Plasma cell dyscrasia when taking Clobetasol propionate ** :
How people recovered from Plasma cell dyscrasia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (2 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (6 people, 75.00%)
- Diflunisal (5 people, 62.50%)
- Zometa (5 people, 62.50%)
- Polyethylene glycol (5 people, 62.50%)
- Nystatin (5 people, 62.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Plasma Cell Dyscrasia while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Plasma Cell Dyscrasia
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Plasma Cell Dyscrasia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma, High Mspike And Light Chains, and takes Velcade)
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma over last 3 years with much success in maintaining his counts. Suddenly in last 2 months his Mspike and light chain counts went up causing doctor to stop the Velcade treatment. He began chewing tobacco about 6 months ago. Just wondering if it ...
- After going off of revlimid can you expect an improvement in neuropathy
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Revlimid)
Switched from Velcade after 6 months on to Revlimid as a maintenance drug after a stem cell transplant. Have been on Revlimid for about 6 months and the neuropathy has progressed from my feet to halfway up my legs.
- I'm a 59 year old male. diagnosed 4 years ago. post transplant now 3 years. protein levels progressing. new drug regimen behind considered. has anyone supplemented diet with homeopathic vitamins, etc?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Dexamethasone, Revlimid)
considering taking natural supplements
Vitamin D 2000 MG
- Can you take with multiple myeloma
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Ciprofloxacin)
Had severe side effects from this drug. Was it the drug or my medical condition.
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
More questions for: Clobetasol propionate, Plasma cell dyscrasia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
- Velcade side effects
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Velcade)
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect. ...
More reviews for: Clobetasol propionate, Plasma cell dyscrasia
- A study of side effects of Clobetasol Propionate for a patient with Lichen Sclerosus. The patient has Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons)
Comments: Tendonitis below left knee, flair up appeared within a day and lasted four days. On day five Lichen symptoms appeared on the back of the same knee, mildly. I have been using Clobetasol Propionate for 6 months before Tendonitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Clobetasol Propionate, Climara, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Itching Scar, Menopausal Symptoms, Hypertension. The patient has Hair Loss, Itching
Comments: I have severe itching and hair loss. I have been to dermatologists and have been prescribed clove taxol propionate foam and other topical treatments for the itch. However, my scalp continues to itch and I have loss hair down to the scalp and hair thinning where my scalp shows.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Clobetasol Propionate, Omeprazole, Prednisone for a patient with Vitamin D Abnormal, Health, Psoriasis. The patient has Arthritis - Psoriatic, Pustular Psoriasis, Acute Generalised Exanthematous Pustulosis
Comments: Came down with fever and sore throat on 11/22/13. Diagnosed in ER on 11/23/2013 with Strep Throat via rapid test. Given 7 days worth of 500mg of Azithromycin. 11/26/13,developed pustules on palms. Went to doc on 11/27,got lab work. Pustules on palms, wrists, in mouth and airway, on face... progres ...
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
Comments: Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clobetasol Propionate, Cephalexin for a patient with Psoriasis, Ear Infection And Cat Scratch Disease. The patient has
Comments: I use clobetasol propionate .05 for psoriasis outbreaks on my ankle. I recently got scratched by a cat that developed into a rash. around same time developed ear infection. dr prescribed cephalexin 500mg twice a day. been taking cephalexin for 3 days and the rash at the sight of the scratch has grow ...
More related studies for: Clobetasol propionate, Plasma cell dyscrasia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.