Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Pronation of feet (Pes planus)?
Summary: there is no Pronation of feet reported by people who take Clobetasol propionate yet.
We study 2,055 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pronation of feet and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Pronation of feet >>>
Clobetasol propionate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from 2,115 Clobetasol propionate users)
Pronation of feet
Pronation of feet (pronation is the inward roll of the foot while walking or running) has been reported by people with depression, epilepsy, hepatitis c, gastroesophageal reflux disease, kidney transplant. (latest reports from 90 Pronation of feet patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Pronation Of Feet while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Pronation Of Feet
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a 40-year old woman with Numbness And Tingling. The patient has Flat Feet (condition in which the arch of the foot collapses), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Clobex, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Elidel for a 28-year old woman with Allergies, Eczema, Birth Control. The patient has Capillaritis
- A study of drug interactions between Clobetasol Propionate, Sudafed, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Libritabs, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Levoxyl for a 66-year old woman with Lichen Planus, Sinus Problems, Bladder Spasm, Bowel Spasams, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Scarring White Patches Vaginal Area, Pain Of Skin, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation, Itching - Vaginal Area
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 22-year old man with Depression. The patient has Flat Feet (condition in which the arch of the foot collapses), Lack Of Coordination, Energy Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Azulfidine, Prevacid, Neurontin, Lasix, Advair Diskus 100/50, Flonase, Proscar, Voltaren, Restasis, Temovate, Celexa for a 87-year old man with BPH, Chronic Lyme Disease, Gerd, Pain, Hypertensive Crisis, Copd, Sinusitis, Eyes - Dry, Hypertension, Osteoarthropathy. The patient has Leukopenia
Recent Clobetasol propionate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.