Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Rosacea?
Summary: Rosacea is reported only by a few people who take Clobetasol propionate.
We study 2,055 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Rosacea. Find out below who they are, when they have Rosacea and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Rosacea >>>
Clobetasol propionate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from 2,115 Clobetasol propionate users)
Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 2,832 Rosacea patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 2,055 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate. Among them, 5 people (0.24%) have Rosacea.
Time on Clobetasol propionate when people have Rosacea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rosacea when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
Age of people who have Rosacea when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
Severity of Rosacea when taking Clobetasol propionate ** :
How people recovered from Rosacea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypersensitivity (5 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 100.00%)
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (1 people, 20.00%)
- Rosacea (1 people, 20.00%)
- Skin lesion (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zocor (5 people, 100.00%)
- Solodyn (5 people, 100.00%)
- Protopic (5 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Metronidazole (5 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of clobetasol propionate and rosacea on
Do you have Rosacea while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Rosacea
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Rosacea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Diflucan for a 36-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Vagina. The patient has Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness)
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 56-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness)
- A study of drug interactions between Ultram, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Micronor, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 34-year old woman with Pain - Joints, Insomnia, Add, Birth Control, Hypertension. The patient has Loss Of Appetite, Malaise, Constipation, Butterfly Rash, Feeling Jittery, Feeling Guilty, Feeling Of Despair, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Decrease In Motivation, Insomnia, Restlessness, Difficulty Concentrating, Rosacea, Flushing Of Face, Neck, Chest, Mouth Ulcers, Teeth Grinding And Clenching, Clenching Jaw, Brusing Easily, Headache, Social Isolation, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Cold Hands And Feet, Numbness And Tingling, Depression, Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic, Swelling Of A Joint, Pain - Joints
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Methadone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl for a 31-year old woman with ADD, Addiction, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional, Rosacea
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Clobex, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Elidel for a 28-year old woman with Allergies, Eczema, Birth Control. The patient has Capillaritis
Recent Clobetasol propionate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.