Home > Clobetasol propionate > Tendonitis > Clobetasol propionate and Tendonitis
Review: could Clobetasol propionate cause Tendonitis?
We study 2,052 people who have side effects while taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Tendonitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Tendonitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Tendonitis >>>
Clobetasol propionate (latest outcomes from 2,112 users) has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis.
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) (latest reports from 64,353 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 2,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate. Among them, 2 people (0.10%) have Tendonitis.
Time on Clobetasol propionate when people have Tendonitis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tendonitis when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
Age of people who have Tendonitis when taking Clobetasol propionate * :
Severity of Tendonitis when taking Clobetasol propionate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tendonitis ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psoriasis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lichen sclerosus (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Verahexal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Tavanic (1 people, 50.00%)
- Torasemide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Metformin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diclofenac sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tendonitis while taking Clobetasol Propionate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate and have Tendonitis
- support group for people who take Clobetasol propionate
- support group for people who have Tendonitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major, and takes Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex)
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- Has anyone else gotten tongue cancer from using clobetasol propionate?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Tongue Tumor Cancer, and takes Clobetasol Propionate)
began using this for psoriasis, 2wks later thought I had tonsillitis, treated for with antibiotics tumor started to appear, missed period for 2 mo. Had tumor removed from tongue, cancer! I strongly feel the timing of this product and the occurrence of this cancer is too much to be coincidence! I fee ...
- Is ergocalciferol used for tendonitis?
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Tendonitis, and takes Ergocalciferol)
My doctor gave ergocalciferol for my tendonitis in my arm/elbow...what does this do for me?
- How long does ed last after stopping clobetasol propionate
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Skin Rash, and takes Clobetasol Propionate)
After using clobetasol propionate for 2 or 3 weeks I developed erectile dysfunction . I have stopped using it and would like to know if I will return to normal
More questions for: Clobetasol propionate, Tendonitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Reynolds Sydrome , Tendonitis, Hypokalemia, and takes Ceftriaxone )
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ...
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Clobetasol propionate, Tendonitis
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Clobetasol Propionate, Omeprazole, Prednisone for a patient with Vitamin D Abnormal, Health, Psoriasis. The patient has Arthritis - Psoriatic, Pustular Psoriasis, Acute Generalised Exanthematous Pustulosis
Comments: Came down with fever and sore throat on 11/22/13. Diagnosed in ER on 11/23/2013 with Strep Throat via rapid test. Given 7 days worth of 500mg of Azithromycin. 11/26/13,developed pustules on palms. Went to doc on 11/27,got lab work. Pustules on palms, wrists, in mouth and airway, on face... progres ...
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Humira, Omeprazole, Doxycycline Hyclate, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clobetasol Propionate, Viagra, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Fish Oil, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Whey Protein, Cis-9,trans-11 Conjugated Linoleic Acid; CLA; CLA-Free Fatty Acid; CLA-Triacylglycerol; LA; Linoleic Acid ; Trans-10,cis-12 Conjugated Linoleic Acid for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Arthritis - Psoriatic, Acid Reflux, Acne, Quit Smoking, Psoriasis, Erectile Dysfunction, Vitamin D Deficiency, Immune System Health, Protein Supplement, Weight Loss. The patient has Pustular Psoriasis, Headache, Cold Sore
Comments: Diagnosed psoriatic arthritis 1981, severe arthritis remission 1982 with minor after. Used cortisone compounds for plaque psoriasis since with minimal effectiveness. Started Humira 10 mths ago. Initially experienced Very High effectiveness with improved nails. Now winter time, few minor blemishes re ...
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Bactroban, Clobetasol Propionate, Simvastatin, Prilosec, Bactrim Ds, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Skin Ulcers, Itchy Skin, High Blood Cholesterol, Barretts Esophagus, Bacterial Infection, Infected Skin Ulcer. The patient has Chronic Skin Ulcer, Diminished Kidney Functions, Klonopin - Insomnia
Comments: I was diagnosed with Prurigo nodularis in Jan '12 after biopsy was done and previously had two months of itching, sores, bumps on legs, head, shoulders, arms. Out of work due to skin condition, which has worsened - ulcers on legs, neck, shoulders, arms, infected, sore, stabbing pain, sensitive to c ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cipro, Glucosamine for a patient with Urinary Tract Infection, Arthritis. The patient has Tendonitis, Blood Urine, Pancreatic Enzymes Increased, Pain In Jaw, Prominent Veins, Getting Worse Each Day, Ulcers
Comments: Experienced abdominal pain in 1990's while on Cipro, was taken off drug immediately and shortly afterward diagnosed with blood in urine but doctor nor I connected the dots. May 22, 2009 given Cipro again for UTI taken off drug after a few days due to pain in legs. Doc put me on prednisone. Got ...
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Metformin Hydrochloride, Vyvanse, Omeprazole for a patient with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Adhd, Acid Reflux. The patient has Confusion, Memory Impairment, Expressive Language Disorder, Irritability, Muscle Pain, Tendonitis Exacerbated, Muscle Contracture, Pain In Limb
Comments: I was placed on Metformin regular release for PCOS and started at 125mg (1/4 the minimum dose, I cut the pills in quarters), which immediately caused vomiting, so I stopped taking it. Later, diagnosed pre-diabetic, my physician and I decided to try the XR formula with spironolactone to try to effect ...
More related studies for: Clobetasol propionate, Tendonitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.