Clobetasol propionate and Heart rate abnormal - from FDA reports
Heart rate abnormal is found among people who take Clobetasol propionate, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Folic Acid, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Heart rate abnormal with Clobetasol propionate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,415 people who have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 13, 2017
3,415 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate.
Among them, 8 people (0.23%) have Heart rate abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Clobetasol propionate when people have Heart rate abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Heart rate abnormal when taking Clobetasol propionate *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Heart rate abnormal when taking Clobetasol propionate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy (2 people, 25.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Skin Disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Seasonal Allergy (2 people, 25.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Plavix (5 people, 62.50%)
- Folic Acid (5 people, 62.50%)
- Imdur (4 people, 50.00%)
- Glipizide (4 people, 50.00%)
- Digoxin (4 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heart Palpitations (6 people, 75.00%)
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (4 people, 50.00%)
- Urinary Retention (4 people, 50.00%)
- Pulmonary Hypertension (4 people, 50.00%)
- Cardiomyopathy (4 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Heart rate abnormal when taking Clobetasol propionate?
- Check symptoms - is heart rate abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHeart rate abnormal and drugs with ingredients of clobetasol propionate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHeart rate abnormal and Clobetasol propionate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clobetasol propionate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from Clobetasol propionate 3,600 users)
Heart rate abnormal
Heart rate abnormal has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 23,743 Heart rate abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Clobetasol propionatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Heart rate abnormalHeart rate abnormal
Could your condition cause Heart rate abnormalHeart rate abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, I hope someone answers. It's been three weeks since I've had begbugs' bites. I was on vacation so I couldn't cure myself properly. When I came back home, I started to use Declobán, which has Clobetasol Propionate, and it seemed to help, although I still had some marks of the bites. I went ...
User reviews to the study
I suspect that after using clobetasol lotion to my entire body for over a month because of pruritus, now 2 years after I have this fungal infection in every part of my body. colud it be a result of clobetasol?
I just got prescribed Clobetasol Propionate cream for menopausal symptoms. I read that you should be cautious using this drug if you have glaucoma. What are the problems with using it when you have Glaucoma?