Review: could Clomid cause Bladder infection (Urinary tract infection)?
Summary: Bladder infection is found among people who take Clomid, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Provera, and have Peripartum cardiomyopathy.
We study 658 people who have side effects while taking Clomid from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Bladder infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clomid and have Bladder infection >>>
Clomid has active ingredients of clomiphene citrate. It is often used in infertility female. (view latest outcomes from 720 users)
Bladder infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.(latest reports from Bladder infection 66,790 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 658 people reported to have side effects when taking Clomid. Among them, 9 people (1.37%) have Bladder Infection.
Time on Clomid when people have Bladder infection * :
Age of people who have Bladder infection when taking Clomid * :
|Bladder infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Bladder infection when taking Clomid ** :
How people recovered from Bladder infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Peripartum cardiomyopathy (3 people, 33.33%)
- Contraception (1 people, 11.11%)
- Urinary tract infection (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Provera (9 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (9 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine (9 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (9 people, 100.00%)
- Amoxicillin (9 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Infection while taking Clomid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clomid and have Bladder Infection
- support group for people who take Clomid
- support group for people who have Bladder Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone developed cataracts while taking clomid
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Bilateral Cateracts, and takes Clomid)
Interested in finding anyone who may have developed fast growing bilateral cataracts from taking a fertility drug called Clomid.
- Are there any dangerous side effects, mixing clomid and phentermine in a man?
(Asked by a 31 year old man who has Low T, Male Infertility, Fatigue, Over Weight,, and takes Clomid)
Looked into all this because of fertility after having wife checked out. All these years I lifted weights and gained size easy, but at the age of 29 I started losing energy and fitting the bill like on all the low t commercials. So I had a work up done, semen analysis, test, iron, D, all came back ...
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- Does anyone have a child with egg peanut or other foods allergies who was on clomid during pregnancy? or know if clomid is linked to this type of allergy?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Food Allergies, and takes Clomid)
We found out our daughter has severe egg and Peanut allergies at 7 months old and no one in either of our families have food related allergies so can't help but wonder if it is related to taking clomid to get pregnant with her.
- Mode laibility and agressivity in hyperprolactinoma due microadenoma
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Anger And Defensive Attitude, Agressivity, Short Temper, and takes Clomiphene Citrate)
I was diagnosed with hyperprolactinoma due to pituitary micro adenoma since I was 28, and I have been struggling with testosterone replacement and taking gabergolin also,for the last year and half I decided to stop the testosterone injection and to make a family, we are trying hard me and my fiancé ...
More questions for: Clomid, Bladder infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Cystitis, and takes Prolia)
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Clomid, Bladder infection
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Acid Reflux
Comments: I have been experiencing reoccurring UTI's and now have symptoms of acid reflux. I started taking Savella about 2 years ago. So I am trying to determine if these symptoms could be being caused by the medications.
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Quinine Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin for a patient with Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Neuropathic Pain, Coccydynia. The patient has Eye Pain, Frequent Headaches, Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Uti
Comments: Have a VP shunt, scoliosis and chronic pain syndrome. Have had 7 day course of antibiotics for a UTI but still have symptoms. Abdominal pain especially near the distal end of shunt catheter. Had hot sweats. Concern infection has gone to the shunt.
- A study of side effects of Pravastatin Sodium for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection
Comments: 52 years old.Been on pravastatin 1 month and incurred my first ever urinary tract infection. Have gone thru 4 rounds of antibiotics and still have infection and blood in urine 5 months later. Clears with antibiotic then reoccurs shortly thereafter
- A study of drug interactions between Clomid, Androgel for a patient with Testosterone. The patient has Spontaneous Presentation Of Skin Lesions On Torso, Mostly Concentrated On Right And Left Chest And Lower Rib Areas And Lower Right And Left Back Areas.
Comments: These don't appear to be typical acne lesions that you think would be associated with increase testosterone levels. They manifest as deep, painful nodes that take several days to erupt on the skin surface. They rarely form a pustule or express anything other than a clear serous fluid,take 10 days ...
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Sulfamethoxazole for a patient with Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection
Comments: patient admitted to hospital with fractured pelvis, week later developed urinary infection. using heavy morphine for pain. what interactions could the sufamethoxazole and morphine have. patient seemingly in a morphuine induced coma.
More related studies for: Clomid, Bladder infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.