Home > Clomid > Bladder infection > Clomid and Bladder infection
Review: could Clomid cause Bladder infection (Urinary tract infection)?
Summary: Bladder infection is found among people who take Clomid, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Provera, and have Peripartum cardiomyopathy.
We study 658 people who have side effects while taking Clomid from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Bladder infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clomid and have Bladder infection >>>
Clomid (latest outcomes from 720 users) has active ingredients of clomiphene citrate. It is often used in infertility female.
Bladder infection (latest reports from 448,493 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 656 people reported to have side effects when taking Clomid. Among them, 9 people (1.37%) have Bladder Infection.
Time on Clomid when people have Bladder infection * :
Age of people who have Bladder infection when taking Clomid * :
|Bladder infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Bladder infection when taking Clomid ** :
How people recovered from Bladder infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Peripartum cardiomyopathy (3 people, 33.33%)
- Contraception (1 people, 11.11%)
- Urinary tract infection (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Provera (9 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (9 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine (9 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (9 people, 100.00%)
- Amoxicillin (9 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Infection while taking Clomid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clomid and have Bladder Infection
- support group for people who take Clomid
- support group for people who have Bladder Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone developed cataracts while taking clomid
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Bilateral Cateracts, and takes Clomid)
Interested in finding anyone who may have developed fast growing bilateral cataracts from taking a fertility drug called Clomid.
- Are there any dangerous side effects, mixing clomid and phentermine in a man?
(Asked by a 31 year old man who has Low T, Male Infertility, Fatigue, Over Weight,, and takes Clomid)
Looked into all this because of fertility after having wife checked out. All these years I lifted weights and gained size easy, but at the age of 29 I started losing energy and fitting the bill like on all the low t commercials. So I had a work up done, semen analysis, test, iron, D, all came back ...
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- Does anyone have a child with egg peanut or other foods allergies who was on clomid during pregnancy? or know if clomid is linked to this type of allergy?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Food Allergies, and takes Clomid)
We found out our daughter has severe egg and Peanut allergies at 7 months old and no one in either of our families have food related allergies so can't help but wonder if it is related to taking clomid to get pregnant with her.
- Mode laibility and agressivity in hyperprolactinoma due microadenoma
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Anger And Defensive Attitude, Agressivity, Short Temper, and takes Clomiphene Citrate)
I was diagnosed with hyperprolactinoma due to pituitary micro adenoma since I was 28, and I have been struggling with testosterone replacement and taking gabergolin also,for the last year and half I decided to stop the testosterone injection and to make a family, we are trying hard me and my fiancé ...
More questions for: Clomid, Bladder infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Cystitis, and takes Prolia)
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Clomid, Bladder infection
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Zoloft for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Panic Attacks. The patient has Breast Pain, Hair Loss, Urinary Tract Infection
Comments: urinary tract infections began within the last year and occur every 2 months
hair loss and breast pain began about 2 years ago
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Acid Reflux
Comments: I have been experiencing reoccurring UTI's and now have symptoms of acid reflux. I started taking Savella about 2 years ago. So I am trying to determine if these symptoms could be being caused by the medications.
- A study of drug interactions between Lunesta, Geodon, Viibryd, Trimethoprim, Spironolactone, Vytorin, Aspirin, Calcium, Exemestane for a patient with Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Bipolar Disorder, Urinary Tract Infection, Hirsutism, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection
Comments: monthly urinary tract infections
- A study of side effects of Clomid for a patient with Urticaria. The patient has Welts (bumps or swellings that occur on the outer skin layer)
Comments: Started 3 months after taking clomid
- A study of side effects of Clomid for a patient with Infertility. The patient has Placenta Previa (condition that occurs during pregnancy when the placenta is abnormally placed, and partially or totally covers the cervix)
Comments: per insufficiente ovulazione ho assunto clomid 100 mg per 5 giorni. Dopo un solo ciclo sono rimasta incinta. Poi mi è stata diagnosticata placenta previa centrale che mi ha portato a grave emorragia
More related studies for: Clomid, Bladder infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (56 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)