Review: could Clonazepam cause Alcohol interaction?
Summary: Alcohol interaction is found among people who take Clonazepam, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Thyroid tab, and have Swelling.
We study 38,847 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Alcohol interaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol interaction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Alcohol interaction >>>
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 41,369 Clonazepam users)
Alcohol interaction has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, personality disorder. (latest reports from 1,000 Alcohol interaction patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 38,829 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 11 people (0.03%) have Alcohol Interaction.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Alcohol interaction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Alcohol interaction||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Clonazepam * :
|Alcohol interaction||54.55%||45.45% |
Age of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Clonazepam * :
|Alcohol interaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||12.50%||50.00%||0.00%||12.50% |
Severity of Alcohol interaction when taking Clonazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Alcohol interaction||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Alcohol interaction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Swelling (2 people, 18.18%)
- Dysuria (2 people, 18.18%)
- Affective disorder (2 people, 18.18%)
- Headache (2 people, 18.18%)
- Depression - adolescents (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Thyroid tab (2 people, 18.18%)
- Ativan (2 people, 18.18%)
- Multi-vitamins (2 people, 18.18%)
- Indocin (2 people, 18.18%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alcohol Interaction while taking Clonazepam?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Alcohol Interaction
- support group for people who take Clonazepam
- support group for people who have Alcohol Interaction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celexa, Cymbalta for a 64-year old woman with PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Vertigo Positional
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Clonazepam, Remeron, Effexor Xr for a 59-year old woman with Psychotic, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Tooth Discoloration
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Quetiapine Fumarate, Klonopin, Divalproex for a 25-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lower Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
Recent Clonazepam related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.