Review: could Clonazepam cause Dementia alzheimer's type?
Summary: Dementia alzheimer's type is found among people who take Clonazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Allopurinol, and have High blood pressure.
We study 38,829 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 41,361 Clonazepam users)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes. (latest reports from 13,063 Dementia alzheimer's type patients)
On Mar, 12, 2015: 38,829 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 40 people (0.10%) have Dementia Alzheimer's Type.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Dementia alzheimer's type * :
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Clonazepam * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||65.00%||35.00% |
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Clonazepam * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.06%||6.06%||87.88% |
Severity of Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Clonazepam ** :
How people recovered from Dementia alzheimer's type ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (9 people, 22.50%)
- Agitation (9 people, 22.50%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 20.00%)
- Dementia alzheimer's type (7 people, 17.50%)
- Pain (6 people, 15.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Allopurinol (8 people, 20.00%)
- Prozac (7 people, 17.50%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 17.50%)
- Propranolol (6 people, 15.00%)
- Celexa (6 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of clonazepam and dementia alzheimer's type on
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type while taking Clonazepam?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- support group for people who take Clonazepam
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Ambien, Ponstel, Yasmin, Clonazepam, Adderall for a 28-year old woman with Inflammation, Insomnia, Menstrual Cramp Relief, Birth Control, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Onycholysis
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Clonazepam, Valproic Acid for a 33-year old man with Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Impaired Memory, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar 2, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Cough Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 42-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
Recent Clonazepam related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Melatonin, Klonopin for a 48-year old woman who has Heart Pounding Or Racing
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose, Clonazepam, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 45-year old woman who has Mastitis
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Toprol-xl for a 53-year old woman who has Palpation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.