Home > Clonazepam > Drug withdrawal headache > Clonazepam and Drug withdrawal headache
Review: could Clonazepam cause Drug withdrawal headache?
We study 38,737 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Drug withdrawal headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal headache and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Drug withdrawal headache >>>
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,244 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Drug withdrawal headache
Drug withdrawal headache (latest reports from 719 patients) has been reported by people with stress and anxiety, depression, pain, headache, migraine.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 38,737 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Drug Withdrawal Headache.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Drug withdrawal headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug withdrawal headache||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal headache when taking Clonazepam * :
|Drug withdrawal headache||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal headache when taking Clonazepam * :
|Drug withdrawal headache||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Withdrawal from opioids (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
- Paroxetine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Yaz (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clonidine hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Headache while taking Clonazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Drug Withdrawal Headache
- support group for people who take Clonazepam
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Headache
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
More questions for: Clonazepam, Drug withdrawal headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
More reviews for: Clonazepam, Drug withdrawal headache
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Clonazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clonazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Clonazepam, Drug withdrawal headache
Recent Clonazepam related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Clonazepam, Drug withdrawal headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Ectopic Ureter
- Blood Pressure Increased
- Vaginal Yeast Infection