Home > Clonazepam > Heart attack > Clonazepam and Heart attack
Review: could Clonazepam cause Heart attack?
We study 38,735 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 465 have Heart attack. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart attack and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Heart attack >>>
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,218 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Heart Attack (latest reports from 632,018 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 38,695 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 465 people (1.20%) have Heart Attack.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Heart attack * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart attack||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart attack when taking Clonazepam * :
|Heart attack||47.61%||52.39% |
Age of people who have Heart attack when taking Clonazepam * :
|Heart attack||0.24%||0.00%||0.24%||1.44%||6.22%||22.49%||26.56%||42.82% |
Severity of Heart attack when taking Clonazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart attack||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Heart attack ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (49 people, 10.54%)
- Depression (37 people, 7.96%)
- Hypertension (37 people, 7.96%)
- Insomnia (33 people, 7.10%)
- Osteoporosis (26 people, 5.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (117 people, 25.16%)
- Plavix (81 people, 17.42%)
- Neurontin (63 people, 13.55%)
- Nexium (60 people, 12.90%)
- Furosemide (57 people, 12.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Attack while taking Clonazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Heart Attack
- group for people who take Clonazepam
- group for people who have Heart Attack
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 hours ago):
There is a red dot, and the skin around the dot is showing little viens like a spiderweb on my breast. I have some discharge from that same breast, and it has gotten larger, but there are not symptoms in the other breast.
From this study (18 hours ago):
82 year old Mother woke 57 year old daughter at 3am and accused her of sneaking someone into the house. Then wouldn't allow Daughter to use the car to get to work. Fed dog two breakfasts. Episode lasted for several hours.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
More questions for: Clonazepam, Heart attack
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Clonazepam, Heart attack
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Clonazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clonazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (4 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (31 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Penile Curvature
- Potassium Citrate Corepharma 10meq
- Binge Eating