Home > Clonazepam > Impotence > Clonazepam and Impotence
Review: could Clonazepam cause Impotence (Erection problems)?
We study 38,735 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 214 have Impotence. Find out below who they are, when they have Impotence and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Impotence >>>
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,218 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Impotence (powerlessness) (latest reports from 131,843 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 38,695 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 213 people (0.55%) have Impotence.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Impotence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Impotence when taking Clonazepam * :
Age of people who have Impotence when taking Clonazepam * :
Severity of Impotence when taking Clonazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Impotence ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (67 people, 31.46%)
- Anxiety (30 people, 14.08%)
- Schizophrenia (25 people, 11.74%)
- Bipolar disorder (25 people, 11.74%)
- Insomnia (24 people, 11.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (45 people, 21.13%)
- Zyprexa (41 people, 19.25%)
- Seroquel (39 people, 18.31%)
- Lisinopril (27 people, 12.68%)
- Abilify (25 people, 11.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impotence while taking Clonazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Clonazepam and have Impotence
- group for people who take Clonazepam
- group for people who have Impotence
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Erection is good when I have it but sometimes dufficult to obtain
From this study (3 months ago):
I've recently developed all of the above issues in the past 6 months. I feel the anger getting worse by the day, and get very irritated very fast one moment and I'm happy as a lark the next.
From this study (12 months ago):
I take vitamins and arginine as supplements. When I started Mirapex I was okay the first week but the second week I had problems as the dose went from 0.375 once a day to 0.375 twice a day. I found the concentration was not there. The only conflicting information was I did use Yohimbine with rauwolscine. I stopped this as well as I was not sure if this could cause stim dick. I don't know which one caused the problem so I stopped both. I would love to know your opinion.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Clonazepam, Impotence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
More reviews for: Clonazepam, Impotence
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Clonazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clonazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans