Home > Clonazepam > Impotence > Clonazepam and Impotence
Review: could Clonazepam cause Impotence (Erection problems)?
We study 38,737 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 218 have Impotence. Find out below who they are, when they have Impotence and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Impotence >>>
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,244 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Impotence (powerlessness) (latest reports from 130,116 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 38,735 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 214 people (0.55%) have Impotence.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Impotence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Impotence when taking Clonazepam * :
Age of people who have Impotence when taking Clonazepam * :
Severity of Impotence when taking Clonazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Impotence ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (67 people, 31.31%)
- Anxiety (30 people, 14.02%)
- Bipolar disorder (25 people, 11.68%)
- Schizophrenia (25 people, 11.68%)
- Insomnia (24 people, 11.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (45 people, 21.03%)
- Zyprexa (41 people, 19.16%)
- Seroquel (39 people, 18.22%)
- Lisinopril (27 people, 12.62%)
- Abilify (25 people, 11.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impotence while taking Clonazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Impotence
- support group for people who take Clonazepam
- support group for people who have Impotence
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
after ingesting 25mg generic dextrostat at 9pm, I could not have sex with my girlfriend at 2-3am. I do not usually have this problem. 1.5mg clonazepam taken yesterday morning.
From this study (3 months ago):
Erection is good when I have it but sometimes dufficult to obtain
From this study (5 months ago):
I've recently developed all of the above issues in the past 6 months. I feel the anger getting worse by the day, and get very irritated very fast one moment and I'm happy as a lark the next.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Clonazepam, Impotence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
More reviews for: Clonazepam, Impotence
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Clonazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clonazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Norlestrin 21 1/50
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (apotex Inc) 10mg