Review: could Clonazepam cause Pupils unequal?
Summary: Pupils unequal is found among people who take Clonazepam, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Coumadin, and have Deep venous thrombosis.
We study 38,847 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Pupils unequal. Find out below who they are, when they have Pupils unequal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Pupils unequal >>>
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 41,369 Clonazepam users)
Pupils unequal has been reported by people with depression, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, sinusitis. (latest reports from 954 Pupils unequal patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 38,847 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 8 people (0.02%) have Pupils Unequal.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Pupils unequal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pupils unequal||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pupils unequal when taking Clonazepam * :
|Pupils unequal||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Pupils unequal when taking Clonazepam * :
|Pupils unequal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||37.50%||37.50%||12.50% |
Severity of Pupils unequal when taking Clonazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pupils unequal||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pupils unequal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Deep vein thrombosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Intentional overdose (2 people, 25.00%)
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 12.50%)
- Depression (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Seroquel (3 people, 37.50%)
- Motrin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Compazine (2 people, 25.00%)
- Peg-intron (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Clonazepam and pupils unequal on
Do you have Pupils Unequal while taking Clonazepam?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Pupils Unequal
- support group for people who take Clonazepam
- support group for people who have Pupils Unequal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lamictal for a 58-year old man with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Dizziness, Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Weakness, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 64-year old woman with Sleeping Difficulty. The patient has Been Off Clonezpam Since The End Of October., Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Klonopin, Prozac, Morphine Sulfate, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Narcolepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Pain. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Ambien Cr, Cymbalta, Buspar, Acyclovir, Klonopin, Trileptal for a 36-year old woman with Postmenopause, Insomnia, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex - Genital, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Emotional Disorder, Mental Status Changes, Fatigue, Stretch Marks, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Buffalo Hump
- A study of drug interactions between Azithromycin, Albuterol Sulfate, Clonazepam, Mestinon, Keppra Xr for a 35-year old woman with Keppra, Doxepin, Mestinon, Myasthenia Gravis, Seizure - Tonic-clonic.
Recent Clonazepam related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.