Home > Clonazepam > Restless legs syndrome > Clonazepam and Restless legs syndrome
Review: could Clonazepam cause Restless legs syndrome (Restless leg syndrome)?
We study 38,737 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 228 have Restless legs syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Restless legs syndrome and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Restless legs syndrome >>>
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,244 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Restless legs syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,414 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 38,737 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 228 people (0.59%) have Restless Legs Syndrome.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Restless legs syndrome * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Restless legs syndrome||26.32%||34.21%||2.63%||0.00%||10.53%||7.89%||18.42% |
Gender of people who have Restless legs syndrome when taking Clonazepam * :
|Restless legs syndrome||66.13%||33.87% |
Age of people who have Restless legs syndrome when taking Clonazepam * :
|Restless legs syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.48%||14.49%||25.12%||29.47%||30.43% |
Severity of Restless legs syndrome when taking Clonazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Restless legs syndrome||0.00%||28.57%||64.29%||7.14% |
How people recovered from Restless legs syndrome ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Restless legs syndrome||0.00%||36.36%||63.64% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (58 people, 25.44%)
- Restless legs syndrome (47 people, 20.61%)
- Pain (38 people, 16.67%)
- Sleep disorder (29 people, 12.72%)
- Anxiety (26 people, 11.40%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (50 people, 21.93%)
- Lorazepam (44 people, 19.30%)
- Aspirin (41 people, 17.98%)
- Neurontin (38 people, 16.67%)
- Zyprexa (36 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Restless Legs Syndrome while taking Clonazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Restless Legs Syndrome
- support group for people who take Clonazepam
- support group for people who have Restless Legs Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
More questions for: Clonazepam, Restless legs syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
More reviews for: Clonazepam, Restless legs syndrome
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Clonazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clonazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Pristiq, Vyvanse for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Add. The patient has Restless Legs Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lamictal, Keppra, Mirapex for a patient with Epilepsy, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome, Tmjd, Peripheral Neuropathy, Osteoarthritis, Inflammation
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Metoprolol Succinate, Vitamin D, Ambien, Acetaminophen, Clonazepam, Cymbalta for a patient with Hair Loss In Women, Hypertension, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Depression - Major. The patient has Menstruation Irregular, Exercise Tolerance Decreased, Dry Mouth, Eyes - Dry, Anxiety, Headache, Alopecia Universalis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Depression, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
More related studies for: Clonazepam, Restless legs syndrome
Recent Clonazepam related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Clonazepam, Restless legs syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.