Review: could Clonazepam cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Skin rash is found among people who take Clonazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lamictal, and have Depression.
We study 38,847 people who have side effects while taking Clonazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,231 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Skin rash >>>
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 41,369 Clonazepam users)
Skin rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 146,504 Skin rash patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 38,829 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam. Among them, 1,216 people (3.13%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Clonazepam when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||76.38%||8.66%||1.57%||4.72%||3.94%||3.94%||0.79% |
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Clonazepam * :
|Skin rash||68.55%||31.45% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Clonazepam * :
|Skin rash||0.08%||1.18%||0.84%||5.90%||12.23%||25.30%||23.69%||30.78% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Clonazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||6.67%||73.33%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Skin rash||0.00%||14.29%||85.71% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (146 people, 12.01%)
- Pain (132 people, 10.86%)
- Anxiety (115 people, 9.46%)
- Bipolar disorder (110 people, 9.05%)
- Hypertension (81 people, 6.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamictal (161 people, 13.24%)
- Aspirin (148 people, 12.17%)
- Neurontin (129 people, 10.61%)
- Zoloft (117 people, 9.62%)
- Paxil (116 people, 9.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of clonazepam and skin rash on
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Clonazepam?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Clonazepam
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 49-year old woman with Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Neck Pain, Back Pain, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Rash Generalised, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Sensitisation, Sun-induced Skin Changes - Keratosis, Short-term Memory Loss, Tendon Pain, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Neuropathy, Arterial Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Clonazepam for a 62-year old woman with Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Low Back Pain
Recent Clonazepam related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.