Review: could Clonidine hydrochloride cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Skin rash is found among people who take Clonidine hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Phoslo, and have Arteriogram.
We study 1,044 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clonidine hydrochloride and have Skin rash >>>
Clonidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of clonidine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 1,553 Clonidine hydrochloride users)
Skin rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 146,504 Skin rash patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 1,043 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine hydrochloride. Among them, 22 people (2.11%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Clonidine hydrochloride when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||57.14%||0.00%||14.29%||14.29%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Clonidine hydrochloride * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||4.17%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||20.83%||62.50% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Clonidine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Angiogram (7 people, 31.82%)
- Blood pressure increased (7 people, 31.82%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 27.27%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 22.73%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (4 people, 18.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Phoslo (9 people, 40.91%)
- Magnevist (8 people, 36.36%)
- Prednisone (8 people, 36.36%)
- Amlodipine besylate (7 people, 31.82%)
- Epogen (7 people, 31.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Clonidine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Clonidine hydrochloride and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Clonidine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 49-year old woman with Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Neck Pain, Back Pain, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Rash Generalised, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Sensitisation, Sun-induced Skin Changes - Keratosis, Short-term Memory Loss, Tendon Pain, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Neuropathy, Arterial Spasm
- A study of drug interactions between Levitra, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Lyrica, Lisinopril, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Levetiracetam for a 67-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction, Vitamin D Decreased, Preventive Surgery, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, Restlessness, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Terbinafine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman with Toenail Fungus. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Progesterone, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Diovan, Atenolol, Plavix for a 64-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Heart Attack, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Abnormal, Heart Mri. The patient has Skin Rash
Recent Clonidine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.