Review: could Clonidine cause Kidney failure - end stage (End-stage kidney disease)?
Summary: Kidney failure - end stage is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine.
We study 9,236 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney failure - end stage and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonidine and have Kidney failure - end stage >>>
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 9,684 Clonidine users)
Kidney failure - end stage
Kidney failure - end stage (kidneys are no longer able to work at a level needed for day-to-day life) has been reported by people with acute kidney failure, intracerebral hemorrhage. (latest reports from 31 Kidney failure - end stage patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 9,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Kidney Failure - End Stage.
Time on Clonidine when people have Kidney failure - end stage * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Kidney failure - end stage||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Kidney failure - end stage when taking Clonidine * :
|Kidney failure - end stage||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Kidney failure - end stage when taking Clonidine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Kidney failure - end stage||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Kidney failure - end stage ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertensive hemorrhage (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chlorthalidone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Eplerenone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydralazine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Failure - End Stage while taking Clonidine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Clonidine and have Kidney Failure - End Stage
- support group for people who take Clonidine
- support group for people who have Kidney Failure - End Stage
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Celebrex, Clonidine for a 32-year old man with Drug Addiction, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Adhd. The patient has Constipation Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Antabuse, Clonidine, Strattera, Cymbalta, Abilify, Depakote for a 46-year old woman with Addiction, Hypertension, Add, Depression, Bipolar 1. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Coenzyme Q10, Selenium, Aspirin, Flexeril, Dilaudid, Xalatan, Zolpidem, Cymbalta, Clonidine for a 58-year old woman with Vitamin D Abnormal, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back, Intraocular Pressure Test Abnormal, Insomnia, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Clonidine for a 10-year old boy with Hyperactivity And Children. The patient has Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride for a 58-year old woman with Hi Bp, Rhinitis. The patient has High Bp
Recent Clonidine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Modafinil, Clonidine, Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Vyvanse, Daytrana for a 43-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Clonidine, Loratadine for a 57-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Clonidine, Atenolol for a 56-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Clonidine, Uloric for a 59-year old man who has Traction
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Quinapril, Clonidine for a 71-year old man who has Enlarged Prostate
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.