Review: could Clonidine cause Rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Rash is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 9,236 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA and social media. Among them, 454 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clonidine and have Rash >>>
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 9,688 Clonidine users)
Rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 151,048 Rash patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: 9,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine. Among them, 454 people (4.92%) have Rash.
Time on Clonidine when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Rash when taking Clonidine * :
Severity of Rash when taking Clonidine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (81 people, 17.84%)
- Angiogram (58 people, 12.78%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (54 people, 11.89%)
- Pain (40 people, 8.81%)
- Anxiety (37 people, 8.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (169 people, 37.22%)
- Lisinopril (127 people, 27.97%)
- Epogen (113 people, 24.89%)
- Magnevist (109 people, 24.01%)
- Norvasc (107 people, 23.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of clonidine and rash on
Do you have Rash while taking Clonidine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Clonidine and have Rash
- support group for people who take Clonidine
- support group for people who have Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Celebrex, Clonidine for a 32-year old man with Drug Addiction, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Adhd. The patient has Constipation Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Flovent Hfa for a 58-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Rash (redness)
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Sertraline for a 53-year old man with Blood Pressure Decreased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Lip Dry, Burning Eyes, Rash Generalised
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rash (redness)
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Famciclovir for a 21-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex. The patient has Rash Generalised
Recent Clonidine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.