Review: could Clonidine cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
Summary: Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Coumadin, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 9,240 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clonidine and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 9,692 Clonidine users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,988 Tingling and numbness patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 9,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine. Among them, 33 people (0.36%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Clonidine when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||62.50%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Clonidine * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||3.03%||39.39%||54.55% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Clonidine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 42.42%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (5 people, 15.15%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 12.12%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 6.06%)
- Cytomegalovirus test positive (1 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (20 people, 60.61%)
- Lyrica (19 people, 57.58%)
- Neurontin (18 people, 54.55%)
- Zometa (18 people, 54.55%)
- Aredia (18 people, 54.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of clonidine and tingling and numbness on
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Clonidine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Clonidine and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Clonidine
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Clonidine for a 22-year old woman with Blood Pressure. The patient has Skin Infection - Yeast
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Furosemide, Prednisone, Neoral for a 71-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Thyroxine Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Duretic, Anti Rejection, Suppress Immune System.
- A study of drug interactions between Daytrana, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Risperdal for a 27-year old woman with ADHD, Anxiety, Major Depression, Depression. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Tingling And Numbness, Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 42-year old man with Heart Transplant Rejection. The patient has Memory Impairment, Confusion, Light Sensitivity, Burning Feet Syndrome, Feeling Hot And Cold, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
Recent Clonidine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.