Home > Clonidine > Tingling and numbness > Clonidine and Tingling and numbness
Review: could Clonidine cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
We study 9,200 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonidine and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Clonidine (latest outcomes from 9,631 users) has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) (latest reports from 31,451 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 9,188 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine. Among them, 32 people (0.35%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Clonidine when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||71.43%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Clonidine * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.12%||3.12%||40.62%||53.12% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Clonidine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 43.75%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (5 people, 15.62%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 9.38%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 6.25%)
- Pneumonia (1 people, 3.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (20 people, 62.50%)
- Lyrica (19 people, 59.38%)
- Zometa (18 people, 56.25%)
- Neurontin (18 people, 56.25%)
- Aredia (18 people, 56.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Clonidine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clonidine and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Clonidine
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
I am now unable to walk with my crutches, my primary doctor put in for a wheelchair. This CRPS is getting worse and worse every day and spreading to both feet both knees both legs.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Clonidine, Tingling and numbness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Clonidine, Tingling and numbness
On eHealthMe, Clonidine (clonidine) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Clonidine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clonidine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (9 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (22 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride
- American Mullein
- Subdural Haematoma
- Weight Gain Unintentional
- Beta 2 Microglobulin Abnormal