Home > Clopidogrel > Post-menopausal bleeding > Clopidogrel and Post-menopausal bleeding
Review: could Clopidogrel cause Post-menopausal bleeding?
We study 9,695 people who have side effects while taking Clopidogrel from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Post-menopausal bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Post-menopausal bleeding >>>
Clopidogrel (latest outcomes from 9,880 users) has active ingredients of clopidogrel. It is often used in blood clots.
Post-menopausal Bleeding (latest reports from 753 patients) has been reported by people with stress and anxiety, arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 9,695 people reported to have side effects when taking Clopidogrel. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Post-menopausal Bleeding.
Time on Clopidogrel when people have Post-menopausal bleeding * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Post-menopausal bleeding||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Post-menopausal bleeding when taking Clopidogrel * :
|Post-menopausal bleeding||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Post-menopausal bleeding when taking Clopidogrel * :
|Post-menopausal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Post-menopausal bleeding when taking Clopidogrel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Post-menopausal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Post-menopausal bleeding ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Post-menopausal bleeding||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Stent placement (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Post-menopausal Bleeding while taking Clopidogrel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Post-menopausal Bleeding
- support group for people who take Clopidogrel
- support group for people who have Post-menopausal Bleeding
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take adelat and mavik and wonder why i would be taking 2 high blood meds i am 70 and pretty healthy. had / very small strokes about 4 years ago
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Had High Blood Pressure And High Cholesterol But Neither Extremely High, and takes Lipitor, Adalat, Mavik)
I had 2 very small strokes no after effects, and higher blood pressure and cholesterol but now a in control and wonder about all these drugs I take over a long period of time.
- Can synthroid be taken with any of the drugs listed?
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, and takes Razadyne, Namenda, Clopidogrel, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Pravastatin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Exforge)
My mother takes 9 drugs one of which is Synthroid. We are trying to spread out the amount of pills taken daily (A.M Noon Evening and bedtime) so she isn't taking four or more at a time.
- Is tinnitus known to be a effect of nortriptyline, crestor, clopidogrel, or metoprolol?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Tinnitus, and takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Clopidogrel)
I am taking these drugs and wonder if they are contributing to my tinnitus, in particular Notriptyline or the combination of all four drugs.
- I had a heart attack 8/14 and got 2 stents in the lad. my wife put 150 mg nuvigil in my morning med tray. is she going to kill me? should i go immediately to er?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Coronary Arterial Stent Insertion, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea, Bacterial Sepsis, and takes Oxycontin, Percocet, Armodafinil, Clopidogrel, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin)
Also coping with abcess on liver, 8.73 cm, from which 210 ml infected matter was drained on 8/19. The blood infection is usually rare and was dismissed as a common virus on 8/11, after 9 days of extreme fevers, sweats, etc.
- Can i take warfarin sodium 2.5mg, clopidogrel 75 mg, and asparin 81 mg at the same time?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Catheterisation Cardiac, Blood Clots, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel, Aspirin)
My blood pressure is 135/80. Cholestrol total is 127. HDL is 54. LDL is 60. My body weight is 160 lbs. My age is 68. In June 2013, I had a coated stent installed in my right coronary artery and doctor prescribed I take Clopidogrel 75 mg and 81 mg aspirin. On August 2013, I had a cardiogram which sh ...
More questions for: Clopidogrel, Post-menopausal bleeding
More reviews for: Clopidogrel, Post-menopausal bleeding
- A study of side effects of Clopidogrel for a patient with Heart Disease - Aging. The patient has Diarrhoea
Comments: I was first prescribed Plavix/Clopidogrel eight years ago when I suffered three slight heart attacks. All went well until August last year, when I started to suffer bouts of diarrhoea on a regular basis. As I was also on prescription for Pantoprazol in the treatment of Barretts Oesophagus, I put my ...
- A study of side effects of Clopidogrel for a patient with Heart Attack & Minor Stroke Following A Stent Being Fitted. The patient has Radiotherapy To Brain, Anaemia (lack of blood)
Comments: I have been taking plavix for six months following a heart attack and a stent being fitted, which resulted in a minor stroke. I was also taking warfarin and aspirin and almost immediately started bleeding from the rectum and the nose. I was taken off the aspirin which helped for a time but on occa ...
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Glipizide, Clopidogrel, Acetylcysteine for a patient with Angina, Diabetes, Stent, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction, Depression, Anxiety, Cognitive Deterioration
Comments: Have Been treating at the Tampa VA as a disabled vet. I believe they mean well but do not have the time to treat the individual as an individual. They are very busy I give them that , I feel that High pt load and lack of experience,(teaching institution = young interns) pushes clinicians to treat t ...
More related studies for: Clopidogrel, Post-menopausal bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Gastritis and Hypothyroidism
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (45 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (39 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (43 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (1 hour ago)