Home > Clozapine > Delirium > Clozapine and Delirium
Review: could Clozapine cause Delirium?
We study 21,771 people who have side effects while taking Clozapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 199 have Delirium. Find out below who they are, when they have Delirium and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clozapine and have Delirium >>>
Clozapine (latest outcomes from 21,920 users) has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia.
Delirium (wild excitement) (latest reports from 87,215 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, insomnia, herpes zoster.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 21,771 people reported to have side effects when taking Clozapine. Among them, 199 people (0.91%) have Delirium.
Time on Clozapine when people have Delirium * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Delirium when taking Clozapine * :
Age of people who have Delirium when taking Clozapine * :
Severity of Delirium when taking Clozapine ** :
How people recovered from Delirium ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (66 people, 33.17%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (33 people, 16.58%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (31 people, 15.58%)
- Depression (20 people, 10.05%)
- Psychotic disorder (13 people, 6.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperdal (31 people, 15.58%)
- Zolpidem tartrate (27 people, 13.57%)
- Seroquel (27 people, 13.57%)
- Abilify (25 people, 12.56%)
- Nexium (25 people, 12.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Delirium while taking Clozapine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clozapine and have Delirium
- support group for people who take Clozapine
- support group for people who have Delirium
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Metoperal 100 mg and lisiprol just doubled to 100mg i've had joint pain in shoulders right knee right now it's in right hip joint pain severe .... immobile right now what do i do to relieve this ....
I have more medications but, it won't let me list them. So I'm finishing them first. ...levathroxin , nuerotin, tramadol, baby aspirin, flovent inhaler, albuteral sulfate inhaler , two diabetic meds and insulin ok this joint pain started back up when I was increased to control my blood pressure b ...
- Should risperidone be given to a patient with delirium without dementia
my mother is being given risperidone for delirium and its making it worse it says online not to be used for delirium ????
- Will sulindac cause me to gain weight?
I am 45 overweight still. I have lost 50 pounds prior to starting sulindac and now I'm just losing one pound a month. Exercise (zumba, elipitical , walk, light weights, and swim) which I do 2 of those workouts daily and eat fairly good. Is any of these medications interfering with my weight loss?
More questions for: Clozapine, Delirium
More reviews for: Clozapine, Delirium
On eHealthMe, Clozapine (clozapine) is often used for schizophrenia. Find out below the conditions Clozapine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Clozapine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Clozapine, Delirium
Recent Clozapine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Concerta, Clozapine for a 27-year old man who has Schizophrenia Simple
- Comparions of Dexedrine, Clozaril for a 38-year old man who has Add Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Clozapine, Bystolic for a 16-year old girl who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Abilify, Clozaril for a 30-year old woman who has Schizophrenia, Residual Type
- Comparions of Clozapine, Lithium Carbonate, Olanzapine for a 23-year old man who has Dysphasia
- Comparions of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Clozapine for a 42-year old man who has Recreational
- Comparions of Tricor, Clozapine for a 65-year old man who has Hypercholesterolemia
- Comparions of Clozapine (Ivax Pharms) - 100MG, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride (Pvt Form) - 200MG for a 24-year old woman who has Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Comparions of Clozapine (Caraco) - 100MG, Inderal (Akrimax Pharms) - 40MG for a 21-year old woman who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Olanzapine (Teva Pharms) - 15MG, Clozapine (Caraco) - 50MG for a 39-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Clozapine, Delirium
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (17 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (33 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (19 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Sneddon's Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Shy Drager Syndrome