Review: could Clozapine cause Generalised anxiety disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder)?
Summary: Generalised anxiety disorder is reported only by a few people who take Clozapine.
We study 21,778 people who have side effects while taking Clozapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Generalised anxiety disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Generalised anxiety disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Clozapine and have Generalised anxiety disorder >>>
Clozapine has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from 21,927 Clozapine users)
Generalised anxiety disorder
Generalised anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, osteopenia. (latest reports from 16,136 Generalised anxiety disorder patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 21,778 people reported to have side effects when taking Clozapine. Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Generalised Anxiety Disorder.
Time on Clozapine when people have Generalised anxiety disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Generalised anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Generalised anxiety disorder when taking Clozapine * :
|Generalised anxiety disorder||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Generalised anxiety disorder when taking Clozapine * :
|Generalised anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Generalised anxiety disorder when taking Clozapine ** :
How people recovered from Generalised anxiety disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psychotic disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Schizophrenia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Valproate sodium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 50.00%)
- Chlorpromazine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lactulose (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Generalised Anxiety Disorder while taking Clozapine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Clozapine and have Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- support group for people who take Clozapine
- support group for people who have Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Fluoxetine for a 48-year old woman with PTSD, Chronic Depression. The patient has Major Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Valproate Sodium, Omeprazole, Ferrous Fumarate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lithium Carbonate, Aspirin, Clozapine for a 42-year old woman with Headache, Mood Stabilizer, Acid Reflux, Anaemia, Hypertension, Blood Thinner, Schizophrenia. The patient has Aortic Regurgitation, Skitzopheniaauditory Halucinations Of A Comanding Nature
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Remeron Soltab, Lexapro for a 58-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- A study of side effects of Clozapine for a 16-year old boy with Schizophrenia. The patient has Psychosis
Recent Clozapine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Olanzapine, Clozapine for a 18-year old boy who has Stem Cell Research
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Clozaril, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Abilify, Risperidone for a 44-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Concerta, Clozapine for a 27-year old man who has Schizophrenia Simple
- Comparions of Dexedrine, Clozaril for a 38-year old man who has Add Schizophrenia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.