Review: could Clozapine cause Generalised anxiety disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder)?
Summary: Generalised anxiety disorder is reported only by a few people who take Clozapine.
We study 21,773 people who have side effects while taking Clozapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Generalised anxiety disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Generalised anxiety disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clozapine and have Generalised anxiety disorder >>>
Clozapine has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Clozapine 21,922 users)
Generalised anxiety disorder
Generalised anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain.(latest reports from Generalised anxiety disorder 15,652 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: 21,773 people reported to have side effects when taking Clozapine. Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Generalised Anxiety Disorder.
Time on Clozapine when people have Generalised anxiety disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Generalised anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Generalised anxiety disorder when taking Clozapine * :
|Generalised anxiety disorder||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Generalised anxiety disorder when taking Clozapine * :
|Generalised anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Generalised anxiety disorder when taking Clozapine ** :
How people recovered from Generalised anxiety disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psychotic disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Schizophrenia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Valproate sodium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 50.00%)
- Chlorpromazine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lactulose (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Generalised Anxiety Disorder while taking Clozapine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clozapine and have Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- support group for people who take Clozapine
- support group for people who have Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Lots Of Inflamation In Left Knee, Anxiety Disorder, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Librium)
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs together at the same time , or just take them times apart in the same day. Or don't take them together at all?
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Muscle Tightness, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Ptsd, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Bulimia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, ADHD, and takes Nuvigil, Prozac, Flexeril, Topamax, Xanax, Adderall 30)
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had it lowered to 20mg, I've TRIED to go months without it (when not working) however I feel I've built up a tolerance level to the point that it's not as effective as it once was. My personal life has detoured WAY past anything an ADHD medicati ...
- Is cogentin in the same family as diazapam (1 answer)
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Anxiety Disorder, and takes Cogentin)
I need to know if Cogentin is like a valium or has the same ingredients
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalia)
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
More questions for: Clozapine, Generalised anxiety disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Generalised anxiety relief for me
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Social Avoidant Behaviour, Agitation, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Viibryd)
It's been almost a year on Viibryd. I have not had the brain fog/lack of personality I had with Zoloft, I feel like myself and not a zombie. It was a slightly rough start the first two weeks of it due to some increased agitation and insomnia but at a snap of a finger that was gone. I'm on a mild dos ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Lexapro and memory loss
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Lexapro)
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Social, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, ADHD, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate)
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Congenital Scoliosis, Claustrophobia, Flashbacks And Nightmares, Anxiety Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Depression, and takes Mobic, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Diazepam, Valproate Sodium, Pristiq )
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
More reviews for: Clozapine, Generalised anxiety disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Alprazolam, Lactulose, Daytrana, Effexor, Ondansetron, Ursodiol, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Tacrolimus for a patient with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Encephalopathy - Hepatic, Depression, Autoimmune Hepatitis, Immunosuppressant Drug Therapy. The patient has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Fatigue - Chronic, Major Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Nausea
Comments: The nausea is persistent and debilitating as is the fatigue. Nothing relieves the nausea. I was transplanted for esld Chronic Hep B but developed de novo autoimmune hepatitis with a touch of graft v. host disease.
The emotional troubles became extremely exacerbated post-transplant.
3 yrs pos ...
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of side effects of Yaz for a patient with Alopecia In Women. The patient has Obsessive Thoughts (intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry), Obsessive Rumination (thinking and worry or rumination is an inability to gain control over recurrent, distressing thoughts, images), Depression, Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry)
Comments: Some months since I started to consume contraceptives, I began with symtoms as depression, anxiety and obsessive thoughs. The psychiatrist affirm that I have OCD but that it isn't related to the use of contraceptive pills, but I think so.
- A study of side effects of Propecia for a patient with Male Pattern Baldness. The patient has Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry), Depression, Erection Problems, Sudden Forgetfulness
Comments: These days, my forgetfulness is more severe than ever, which makes me consider about taking Propecia continually.
I am just waiting for the experiment result(post finasteride syndrome) which is now being conducted by Harvard University Medical Center and Baylor University.
- A study of drug interactions between Tegretol, Zoloft, Lamictal, Seroquel for a patient with Bipolar 2. The patient has Ptsd, Anxiety Disorder, Depression
Comments: Psychiatrist is reducing Seroquel dosage and my depression is increasing. Reason for decrease is pre diabetic sugar levels, but diabetes is in my family.I read anti depressants can increase depression in bipolar 2 patients. The studies I've read shoe no clear answers. How do I decide? I am tired of ...
More related studies for: Clozapine, Generalised anxiety disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.