Home > Clozaril > Marijuana abuse > Clozaril and Marijuana abuse
Review: could Clozaril cause Marijuana abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Marijuana abuse is found among people who take Clozaril, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Procyclidine hydrochloride 2mg tab, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 25,521 people who have side effects while taking Clozaril from FDA and social media. Among them, 95 have Marijuana abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Marijuana abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clozaril and have Marijuana abuse >>>
Clozaril (latest outcomes from 25,617 users) has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia.
Marijuana abuse (latest reports from 10,396 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 25,520 people reported to have side effects when taking Clozaril. Among them, 95 people (0.37%) have Marijuana Abuse.
Time on Clozaril when people have Marijuana abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Marijuana abuse||15.38%||30.77%||0.00%||0.00%||30.77%||15.38%||7.69% |
Gender of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Clozaril * :
|Marijuana abuse||10.87%||89.13% |
Age of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Clozaril * :
|Marijuana abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.50%||36.25%||26.25%||10.00%||5.00% |
Severity of Marijuana abuse when taking Clozaril ** :
How people recovered from Marijuana abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (93 people, 97.89%)
- Salivary hypersecretion (15 people, 15.79%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (15 people, 15.79%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 12.63%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 12.63%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Procyclidine hydrochloride 2mg tab (14 people, 14.74%)
- Haloperidol (14 people, 14.74%)
- Seroquel (13 people, 13.68%)
- Amisulpride (13 people, 13.68%)
- Benzylpiperazine (12 people, 12.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Marijuana Abuse while taking Clozaril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Clozaril and have Marijuana Abuse
- support group for people who take Clozaril
- support group for people who have Marijuana Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Metoperal 100 mg and lisiprol just doubled to 100mg i've had joint pain in shoulders right knee right now it's in right hip joint pain severe .... immobile right now what do i do to relieve this ....
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lipitor, Clozapine)
I have more medications but, it won't let me list them. So I'm finishing them first. ...levathroxin , nuerotin, tramadol, baby aspirin, flovent inhaler, albuteral sulfate inhaler , two diabetic meds and insulin ok this joint pain started back up when I was increased to control my blood pressure b ...
- Will sulindac cause me to gain weight?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Arthritis, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Inflammation, and takes Prempro, Claritin, Clozapine, Oxytocin, Flexeril)
I am 45 overweight still. I have lost 50 pounds prior to starting sulindac and now I'm just losing one pound a month. Exercise (zumba, elipitical , walk, light weights, and swim) which I do 2 of those workouts daily and eat fairly good. Is any of these medications interfering with my weight loss?
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lisinopril, Suboxone)
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg ta ...
More questions for: Clozaril, Marijuana abuse
More reviews for: Clozaril, Marijuana abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lorazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Clozapine for a patient with High Arch, Anxiety, Mood Stabilizer, Paranoid Schizophrenia. The patient has Paranoid Schizophrenia
Comments: i have been measuring my own blood pressure and its normal consistantly averaging 109/67 and therefore i don't know why Bisoprolol has been given to me.
I have a congenital heart defect (murmur)
i suffer with chronic heartburn
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Addiction. The patient has Heroin Abuse
Comments: Was addicted to opiates from 1980 through 1993, with 3 prison sentences and 4 parole violation upon release from the 3 sentences, for a total of 7 Illinois Department of Corrections incarcerations. I absolutely could not control the use of heroin, it ruined my life, it shattered my family, I lost ev ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lovastatin, Tricor, Tranxene, Vesicare, Desmopressin Acetate Preservative Free, Prozac, Abilify, Lithium Carbonate, Clozaril for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Schizoaffective Disorder, Urinary Incontinence. The patient has Bowel Incontinence, Incontinence - Urinary, Thought Blocking
Comments: I have severe thought blocking and my speech is halted - almost like a stutter. I would like to know if it's due to the medicine. Also I would like to know if my UI has to do with the meds. I also have frequent bowl movements and sometimes I'm not able to make it to the bathroom in time.
- A study of side effects of Clozaril for a patient with Bipolar 1. The patient has
Comments: My son came home from college and told us he missed his meds clozaril for 5 dys. I started it up again 250 mg and he quickly became extremely sleepy, and delirious Can going back on do this or is it a reaction
More related studies for: Clozaril, Marijuana abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.