Clozaril and Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma - from FDA reports
Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma is reported only by a few people who take Clozaril. We study 35,436 people who have side effects while taking Clozaril from FDA. Among them, 4 have Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
35,436 people reported to have side effects when taking Clozaril.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma when taking Clozaril *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Mania (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Depakote (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pulmonary Mass (3 people, 75.00%)
- Pericardial Effusion Malignant (3 people, 75.00%)
- Metastases To Lymph Nodes (3 people, 75.00%)
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (2 people, 50.00%)
- Joint Injury (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma when taking Clozaril?
- Check symptoms - is metastatic squamous cell carcinoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Clozaril has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Clozaril 35,615 users)
Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma
Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma (cancer of squamous cells spreads to other part) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, osteoporosis, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (latest reports from 445 Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma patients).