Home > Co-codamol > Palpitations > Co-codamol and Palpitations
Review: could Co-codamol cause Palpitations (Heart palpitations)?
We study 190 people who have side effects while taking Co-codamol from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Palpitations. Find out below who they are, when they have Palpitations and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Co-codamol and have Palpitations >>>
Co-codamol (latest outcomes from 235 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 315,770 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 190 people reported to have side effects when taking Co-codamol. Among them, 2 people (1.05%) have Palpitations.
Time on Co-codamol when people have Palpitations * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Palpitations when taking Co-codamol * :
Age of people who have Palpitations when taking Co-codamol * :
Severity of Palpitations when taking Co-codamol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Palpitations ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain relief (1 people, 50.00%)
- Spinal osteoarthritis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal hysterectomy (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xenical (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diclofenac sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Premarin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Amlodipine maleate; benazepril hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Carvedilol (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Palpitations while taking Co-codamol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Co-codamol and have Palpitations
- group for people who take Co-codamol
- group for people who have Palpitations
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
Body temperature has been 94.4-95.7 for most of the day with onset starting after an episode of intense sweating and feeling overheated with vertigo and weakness. After everything subsided, low temp of 95.5 still present with increased fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Co-codamol, Palpitations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
- Heart pounding on zoloft
Have been on Zoloft for 3 weeks and have heart pounding once a week for a few hours which unable me to sleep
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pul ...
More reviews for: Co-codamol, Palpitations
On eHealthMe, Co-codamol (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Co-codamol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Co-codamol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing , Hypertension , Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea (10 minutes ago)
- Prilosec, Paxil for a 49-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder (53 minutes ago)
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman who has Numbness And Tingling (58 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vomiting and Fibromyalgia
- Enbrel and Bone Fragmentation
- Topamax and Localised Osteoarthritis
- Gout and Metolazone
- Omeprazole and Urine Odor
Recent user comments
- "High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they a ... " (60 minutes ago)
- "Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed s ... " (2 hours ago)
- Intestinal Obstruction Nos
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Thyroid Carcinoma Nos
- Undifferentiated Sarcoma