Cod liver oil and Upset stomach - from FDA reports
Upset stomach is found among people who take Cod liver oil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Vitamin C, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Upset stomach with Cod liver oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,526 people who have side effects when taking Cod liver oil from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
1,526 people reported to have side effects when taking Cod liver oil.
Among them, 51 people (3.34%) have Upset stomach
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Upset stomach when taking Cod liver oil *:
- female: 77.08 %
- male: 22.92 %
Age of people who have Upset stomach when taking Cod liver oil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.09 %
- 30-39: 11.36 %
- 40-49: 15.91 %
- 50-59: 11.36 %
- 60+: 52.27 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (10 people, 19.61%)
- Mood Swings (6 people, 11.76%)
- Constipation (4 people, 7.84%)
- Breathing Difficulty (4 people, 7.84%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (10 people, 19.61%)
- Vitamin B12 (9 people, 17.65%)
- Symbicort (8 people, 15.69%)
- Simvastatin (8 people, 15.69%)
- Omeprazole (7 people, 13.73%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (26 people, 50.98%)
- Diarrhea (24 people, 47.06%)
- Fever (12 people, 23.53%)
- Rashes (9 people, 17.65%)
- Arrhythmias (8 people, 15.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Upset stomach when taking Cod liver oil?
- Check symptoms - is upset stomach caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUpset stomach and drugs with ingredients of cod liver oil.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUpset stomach and Cod liver oil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cod liver oil
Cod liver oil has active ingredients of cod liver oil. (latest outcomes from Cod liver oil 1,598 users)
Upset stomach has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 86,781 Upset stomach patients).
Browse all side effects of Cod liver oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Upset stomachUpset stomach
Could your condition cause Upset stomachUpset stomach
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...