Home > Coenzyme q10 > Restless legs syndrome > Coenzyme q10 and Restless legs syndrome
Review: could Coenzyme q10 cause Restless legs syndrome (Restless leg syndrome)?
We study 989 people who have side effects while taking Coenzyme q10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Restless legs syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Restless legs syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Coenzyme q10 and have Restless legs syndrome >>>
Coenzyme q10 (latest outcomes from 1,077 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in health.
Restless legs syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,439 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 989 people reported to have side effects when taking Coenzyme q10. Among them, 3 people (0.30%) have Restless Legs Syndrome.
Time on Coenzyme q10 when people have Restless legs syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Restless legs syndrome when taking Coenzyme q10 * :
|Restless legs syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Restless legs syndrome when taking Coenzyme q10 * :
Severity of Restless legs syndrome when taking Coenzyme q10 ** :
How people recovered from Restless legs syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arthralgia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 66.67%)
- Sciatica (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (2 people, 66.67%)
- Labetalol hydrochloride (2 people, 66.67%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 66.67%)
- Meloxicam (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Restless Legs Syndrome while taking Coenzyme Q10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Coenzyme q10 and have Restless Legs Syndrome
- support group for people who take Coenzyme q10
- support group for people who have Restless Legs Syndrome
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
(Asked by a 76 year old woman who has Initial Insomnia, and takes Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, CoQ10, Aspirin, Brilinta, Omeprazole, Pravastatin Sodium, Tekturna)
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
More questions for: Coenzyme q10, Restless legs syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Congenital Scoliosis, Claustrophobia, Flashbacks And Nightmares, Anxiety Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Depression, and takes Mobic, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Diazepam, Valproate Sodium, Pristiq )
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Major Depressive Disorder, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lactose Intolerance)
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Hypoglycaemia Neonatal, and takes Latuda, Cymbalta, Lithium Carbonate, Lamotrigine, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Coenzyme Q - 10, Magnesium)
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Short-Term Memory Loss, Hyperlipidaemia, and takes Zopiclone, Donepezil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Folic Acid, Q10, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Coenzyme q10, Restless legs syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis,lupus,vasculitis, need to use walker, legs weak and clumsey-can do very little in house,difficult to walk even with walker
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, CoQ-10, Krill Oil, Lortab, Gemfibrozil, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Heart Disease - Aging, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
Comments: No Red Yeast Rice as a choice? I take that too for cholesterol.
- A study of side effects of Eliquis for a patient with Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis. The patient has Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)
Comments: Day 2 of two 10mg/day. Restless after dosing.
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin Fe 1/20, CoQ10, Multivitamin for a patient with Contraception, Health, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Focus Problem
Comments: I've always had a hard time on focusing the things I do but was able to manage it until I was diagnosed with ADHD in my last semester of second Bachelor's degree. I've been on Amphatemine Salts, substitute of Adderall, for a year and 3months on and off. I started with 40mg per day and didn't use as ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, CoQ10, Cinnamon, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Zocor, Atenolol, Xanax for a patient with Heart Artery Dilatation, Supplementation Therapy, Blood Glucose Increased, Vitamin B-12 Level, Urinary Tract Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Palpitations, Anxiety. The patient has Nipple Discharge - Abnormal
Comments: Just noticed a few tiny dots of nipple discharge from clear to light brown when one nipple is squeezed. NOTE: One year ago had small red blood dots from OTHER nipple, spontaneous. Had many tests (see below) and saw a breast surgeon --- result: bleeding thought to be due to trauma (stabbed myself ...
More related studies for: Coenzyme q10, Restless legs syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.