Coenzyme q10 and Tooth extraction - from FDA reports
Tooth extraction is reported only by a few people who take Coenzyme Q10. We study 6,004 people who have side effects while taking Coenzyme q10 from FDA. Among them, 5 have Tooth extraction. Find out below who they are, when they have Tooth extraction and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 27, 2017
6,004 people reported to have side effects when taking Coenzyme q10.
Among them, 5 people (0.08%) have Tooth extraction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tooth extraction when taking Coenzyme q10 *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Tooth extraction when taking Coenzyme q10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Joint Stiffness (1 person, 20.00%)
- Gait Disturbance (1 person, 20.00%)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (1 person, 20.00%)
- Arrhythmias (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (2 people, 40.00%)
- Vitamin B12 (2 people, 40.00%)
- Magnesium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lopressor (2 people, 40.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 60.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 40.00%)
- Joint Pain (2 people, 40.00%)
- Gait Disturbance (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tooth extraction when taking Coenzyme q10?
- Check symptoms - is tooth extraction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTooth extraction and drugs with ingredients of coenzyme q - 10.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTooth extraction and Coenzyme q10 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coenzyme q10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coenzyme q10 6,193 users)
Tooth extraction has been reported by people with metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, breast cancer, pain (latest reports from 13,100 Tooth extraction patients).
Browse all side effects of Coenzyme q10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Tooth extractionTooth extraction
Could your condition cause Tooth extractionTooth extraction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am 66yr old female. Started to take coq10 after reading the enzyme can deplete because of taking medication for high chlorestorol, which have been taking for years. After a month of taking coq10 got shingles. Is there a connection?
Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
User reviews to the study
I couple of years ago I had the last two days in my upper extracted, The two canine teeth. Over time, until now, I've experienced a major weight loss apparently due to poor appetite. I'm at about 210 pounds now down from 260 years ago. It's just now I'm thinking that the extraction and ...
I'v been taking 300mg with black piper Q10 from pureclina each morning for 3 months and after 1 month a back pain occure and never disapeared after. It looks like a sciatica and my sport doctor don't undertand why that effect don't desapear know. I Was thinking Q10 to be good for all but today ...
I have severe blockages in my arteries and also a big neurism. My doctor has put me on Statin 10 mg, calcium blockers 2 daily, COQ10 500 mg, ecospirin. Recently, I have read about Oral EDTA and I want to try it hoping it will unblock my arteries. Do I have to stop any of the medicines ...