Colace and Liver function test abnormal - from FDA reports
Liver function test abnormal is found among people who take Colace, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Synthroid, and have Meningitis fungal . We study 18,586 people who have side effects while taking Colace from FDA. Among them, 117 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Colace has active ingredients of docusate . It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Colace 19,021 users)
Liver Function Test Abnormal
Liver function test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 28,484 Liver function test abnormal patients).
On Feb, 07, 2017
18,586 people reported to have side effects when taking Colace.
Among them, 117 people (0.63%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Colace when people have Liver Function Test Abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal when taking Colace *:
- female: 61.61 %
- male: 38.39 %
Age of people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal when taking Colace *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.08 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 6.45 %
- 40-49: 15.05 %
- 50-59: 23.66 %
- 60+: 53.76 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Meningitis Fungal (13 people, 11.11%)
- Pain (11 people, 9.40%)
- Nausea (7 people, 5.98%)
- Sleep Disorder (6 people, 5.13%)
- Constipation (6 people, 5.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (28 people, 23.93%)
- Lasix (24 people, 20.51%)
- Ambien (24 people, 20.51%)
- Tylenol (23 people, 19.66%)
- Heparin (22 people, 18.80%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (29 people, 24.79%)
- Nausea (25 people, 21.37%)
- Breathing Difficulty (25 people, 21.37%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (22 people, 18.80%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (21 people, 17.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver function test abnormal when taking Colace?
- Check symptoms - is liver function test abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Colacea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
Could your condition cause Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
hi i have hep c sense 2000 my i,ve had the usual meds interfuren and the peg no help so i just took care of my self for 16 years until i got a new med morphine sulfate 15 mg my labs shot from ast 66 alt 71 to almost double so be careful with new meds for pain i have had a scan and found a new ...