Home > Colace > Liver function test abnormal > Colace and Liver function test abnormal
Review: could Colace cause Liver function test abnormal?
Summary: Liver function test abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Colace.
We study 1,079 people who have side effects while taking Colace from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Colace and have Liver function test abnormal >>>
Colace (latest outcomes from 1,303 users) has active ingredients of docusate . It is often used in constipation.
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal (latest reports from 121,018 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 1,079 people reported to have side effects when taking Colace. Among them, 5 people (0.46%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Colace when people have Liver function test abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Colace * :
|Liver function test abnormal||40.00%||60.00% |
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Colace * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||40.00% |
Severity of Liver function test abnormal when taking Colace ** :
How people recovered from Liver function test abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Kidney transplant rejection (2 people, 40.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 20.00%)
- Gait disturbance (1 people, 20.00%)
- Iron overload (1 people, 20.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (3 people, 60.00%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Nexium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nystatin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Velcade (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Test Abnormal while taking Colace?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Colace and have Liver Function Test Abnormal
- support group for people who take Colace
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Relief from severe stomach pain and alimta?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Lung Adenocarcinoma Metastatic, and takes Alimta, Percocet, Protonix, Ziac, Dexamethasone, Colace, Multivitamin, Folic Acid)
Father has just completed second round of maintenance chemo called Alimta. He has already been through aggressive cocktail of Avastin, Carboplatin, and Taclitaxel initially. After that, Avastin as a maintenance chemo every 3 weeks. Radiation was also given specifically to specific spine area. After ...
- Can i take garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Cardiovascular Disorder, Hypothyroidism, and takes Ranexa, Fenofibrate, Pravastatin Sodium, Aspirin, Vitamin D, Amlodipine Besylate, Bystolic, Colace)
I quit smoking about 7 years ago and now with being on all the meds I have gained so much weight. Would like to take the Garcinia Cambogia but warnings on the bottle say not to if you have Cardiovascular disease. I have had Cardiac Cath done twice and only once had areas opened with a balloon but no ...
- How often does thromboyctopenia occur?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Thrombocytopenia, and takes Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Flomax, Lisinopril, Coumadin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Colace)
73 year old patient with thrombocytopenia of unknown origin. He has failed Rituxin treatments and initial therapy with steroids has actually caused his platelets to lower. Requesting to see if his current medications may be the culprit.
- What is a good drug for agitation and aggressiveness with a glioblastoma
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Glioblastoma, and takes Keppra, Temodar, Effexor, Morphine, Dexamethasone, Toprol-xl, Simvastatin, Colace, Flomax)
severe agitation and aggresive ness towards spouse. never had a issue before
More questions for: Colace, Liver function test abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Savella, Methadone Hydrochloride, Axiron, Baby Aspirin, Senna, Colace, Oxcarbazepine, Gabapentin)
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Colace, Liver function test abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Senna, Colace, Synthroid, CYMBALTA for a patient with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Hypothyroidism - Secondary, Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy. The patient has Cyanosis Peripheral
Comments: NOTE: TOOK BRAND NAME(ELI LILLY)CYMBALTA JUL 2013-APR 2014; APR-SEP 2014 TEVA Duloxetine HCL DR, same strength. TEVA has had several recalls of Duloxetine HCL DR, but not this lot, at least not yet.
ACUTE ONSET CYANOSIS with no underlying cause; no history of cardiovascular disease/other related d ...
- A study of side effects of Colace for a patient with Constipation. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: Abdominal pain, loss of appetite, after trying to eat I feel sick, feeling of frequent bowel movements, nausea, fatigue, mucus like substance coming after bowel movement, and weird yellow tint jelly like substance coming after bowel movement.
- A study of drug interactions between Colace, Norinyl 1+35 28-day for a patient with Constipation, Hormone Replacement Therapy. The patient has Abdomen Burning, Skin Of Uppper Abdomen Burns/itches
Comments: Started taking Norinyl 1-35 for 28 days in Jan 2014, during first week of second month started getting skin itching/burning sensations. Then abdominal burning and nausea started, increasing daily. I stopped this medication for 3 doses. The burning decreased after the second day. So I tried 1 dose, t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Colace, Senna, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Dilaudid, Klonopin, Ambien, Valium for a patient with Constipation, Pain Management, Nerve Compression, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Muscle Pain
Comments: One week ago had cervical fusion of C5-C6. Severe muscle pain started two days ago. Went to the emergency room and normal labs and normal urinalysis. Pain is all in my lower half. Starts in my pelvic floor and coccyx and extends to my ankles. Lower back, knees, groin, and calf muscles are severe.
More related studies for: Colace, Liver function test abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.