Review: could Colchicine cause Hernia - hiatal (Hiatal hernia)?
Summary: Hernia - hiatal is reported only by a few people who take Colchicine.
We study 1,365 people who have side effects while taking Colchicine from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Hernia - hiatal. Find out below who they are, when they have Hernia - hiatal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Colchicine and have Hernia - hiatal >>>
Colchicine has active ingredients of colchicine. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from 1,671 Colchicine users)
Hernia - hiatal
Hernia - hiatal (hiatal hernia is the protrusion (or herniation) of the upper part of the stomach into the thorax through a tear or weakness in the diaphragm) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 11,360 Hernia - hiatal patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 1,365 people reported to have side effects when taking Colchicine. Among them, 2 people (0.15%) have Hernia - Hiatal.
Time on Colchicine when people have Hernia - hiatal * :
Gender of people who have Hernia - hiatal when taking Colchicine * :
|Hernia - hiatal||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Hernia - hiatal when taking Colchicine * :
|Hernia - hiatal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Hernia - hiatal when taking Colchicine ** :
How people recovered from Hernia - hiatal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Poor quality sleep (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin b12 decreased (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 100.00%)
- Duloxetine hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clonidine hcl (1 people, 50.00%)
- Morphine sulfate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hernia - Hiatal while taking Colchicine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Colchicine and have Hernia - Hiatal
- support group for people who take Colchicine
- support group for people who have Hernia - Hiatal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Colchicine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metformin, Ceftazidime, Furosemide, Colchicine, Gliclazide for a 57-year old man who has Parapneumonic Pulmonary Effusion
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Colchicine for a 60-year old man who has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- Comparions of Thalomid, Mesalamine, Colchicine, Remicade for a 26-year old man who has Behcet's Syndrome
- Comparions of Colchicine, Dapsone for a 21-year old man who has Dermatitis - Allergic
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Plavix, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Colchicine for a 78-year old man who has Gouty Arthritis - Acute
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.