Home > Combigan > Nasal congestion > Combigan and Nasal congestion
Review: could Combigan cause Nasal congestion?
We study 1,215 people who have side effects while taking Combigan from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Nasal congestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Nasal congestion and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Combigan and have Nasal congestion >>>
Combigan (latest outcomes from 1,285 users) has active ingredients of brimonidine tartrate; timolol maleate. It is often used in glaucoma.
Nasal congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) (latest reports from 78,236 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, erection problems.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 1,215 people reported to have side effects when taking Combigan. Among them, 4 people (0.33%) have Nasal Congestion.
Time on Combigan when people have Nasal congestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nasal congestion||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nasal congestion when taking Combigan * :
|Nasal congestion||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Nasal congestion when taking Combigan * :
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of Nasal congestion when taking Combigan ** :
How people recovered from Nasal congestion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Glaucoma (4 people, 100.00%)
- Thyroid disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lumigan (2 people, 50.00%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (1 people, 25.00%)
- Plavix (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nasal Congestion while taking Combigan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Combigan and have Nasal Congestion
- support group for people who take Combigan
- support group for people who have Nasal Congestion
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Alternative to travatan z & combigan
My mother suffers from Charles Bonnet Syndrome, related to a glaucoma operation, that was done a year and a half ago. Is there any alternatives to the aforementioned drugs, or due to these eye drops eventually will deteriorate her vision, what happens if she quit using them all together?
- Experience blocked nose and force air out to breathe.nasal discharge is white and not thick.if after food, nose is blocked, i vomit. even in mornings, without eating, sometimes i vomit. which disease?
Experience blocked nose and force air out to breathe.Nasal discharge is white and not thick.If after food, nose is blocked, I vomit. Even in mornings, without eating, sometimes I vomit. I contacted doctor and he asked for nose X-ray which confirmed deviated septum. Which Disease is this and how can ...
- I use combigan, azopt and xalatan is there an order i should put them in?
I use 3 eye drops - 2 other them twice a day and the xalatan once a day but One doctor has told me to put the xalatan in first thing in the morning then wait half an hour before putting the other two in. Now the pharmacist has advised that I put the other two drops in first thing in the morning then ...
More questions for: Combigan, Nasal congestion
More reviews for: Combigan, Nasal congestion
On eHealthMe, Combigan (brimonidine tartrate; timolol maleate) is often used for glaucoma. Find out below the conditions Combigan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Combigan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Combigan, Nasal congestion
Recent Combigan related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Combigan, Nasal congestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis