Review: could Complera cause Skin spots - red (Bleeding into the skin)?
Summary: there is no Skin spots - red reported by people who take Complera yet.
We study 56 people who have side effects while taking Complera from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin spots - red and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Complera and have Skin spots - red >>>
Complera has active ingredients of emtricitabine; rilpivirine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Complera 64 users)
Skin spots - red
Skin spots - red (red spot on skin) has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple myeloma.(latest reports from Skin spots - red 6,374 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Skin Spots - Red while taking Complera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Complera
- support group for people who have Skin Spots - Red
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do mrsa and petechiae have anything to do with one another? because i have mrsa and am afraid this may be the start of an outbreak or lead to one.
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Petechiae, MRSA)
I am a 16 year old girl who freaks out at any sign of a MRSA outbreak, due to going septic when I was 13 and would like to know if MRSA and Petechiae have thing to do with the other. I don't want to freak out about nothing if it is nothing.
- My son has 6th month now.7 days after his birth we can see a red spot on scalp. now it bulged
(Asked by a 1 year old boy who has Skin Spots - Red)
we are not seen that spot at birth time.during 7th day his hair is removed as per our traditional concept.after that a small red spot seen on the scalp.2_3days it is like that and later it grows gradually.now he has 6th month started.we consulted a doctor and said that after 9 month it will compres ...
- Daughter has developed pinpoint red spots after taking amoxycillin. why does the drug cause this and does she need medical help?
(Asked by a 2 year old girl who has Pinpoint Red Spots On The Skin, and takes Amoxicillin)
My daughter is 2 years old with an ear infection and was prescribed amoxicillin. This is her 2nd time on amoxicillin and each time she's on the drug, I noticed these tiny pinpoint red spots on her body. They don't appear in large amounts, only a couple here and there each time. I took her to the pa ...
- What causes a high concentration of mature mucus strands in the body
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Hiv Infection, Gastric Disorder, and takes Complera)
I had a Lapband removed via emergency surgery a year ago. Shortly after was infected with HIV. Began ART regiment three months post infection. My body has responded with to ART regiment viral load went from 85000 to 85 copies at last measurement in January. Three months into the ART regiment I no ...
- Do you get petechiae on your legs because of poor blood flow?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Unknown, Suspected For Boreliosis., Petechiae)
I woke up 2 years ago (during a good ammount of stress) with pain in my throat, joints and muscles, low fever, few slightly enlarged lymph nodes on the right side of my neck, pain in the jaw area. The symptomps have stayed for few weeks and then have became less severe. I was diagnosed at that time ...
More questions for: Complera, Skin spots - red
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Petechiae after taking plant sterols
(Posted by a 52 year old woman who has Petechiae, and takes Plant Sterols)
after taking plant sterols for five years i switched brands,withinn a few days i developed minute petechiae on my lower legs and especially behind my knees and inner thighs. My legs were also swelling and feeling tight.
i stopped taking the sterols and after a week the petechiae disappeared along w ...
More reviews for: Complera, Skin spots - red
- A study of side effects of Advil for a patient with Headache. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Headache (pain in head), Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin), Weakness
Comments: Tired, stressed, pain in arms(bones) once in a while, problem in concentration, less appetite, more than usual hair on body (back of the neck, abdomen, chest and around nipples), unusal pain in head (right side) lasts a couple seconds and palpitations.
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Nexium for a patient with Depression, Acid Reflux. The patient has Skin Spots - Red
Comments: I dont know if Im even on the right site for this. But I have a colostomy since May 07 2014. I had rectal cancer colostomy is permanent. I noticed I have red spots on my stoma only. They they look like little you get in your mouth. skin is very healthy around the stoma
- A study of drug interactions between Complera, Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate, Lamivudine; Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate, Efavirenz/lamivudine/tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate for a patient with Myositis, Chronic Kidney Disease. The patient has Myositis, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Chronic Kidney Disease
Comments: I was prescribed tenofovir since 2006 in many of the combination medications for hIV treatment. doctors did not inform me of the risks. In May of 2014 I was diagnosed with CKD 3. Tis wen un checks all theses years. I was taken off Atripla "to see if my leg pain would go away" and restarted 3 months ...
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a patient with GERD. The patient has Vitamin D Deficiency (softening of bones), High Platelet Count, Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin)
Comments: I have had the petechia for several years, I went to a foot doctor because they are on top of my feet and around my ankles, and he told me it was from the sun, which I didn't believe because it was in November and I hadn't been in the sun, and I didn't think too much about it until I went to the doc ...
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Abilify, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Zoloft for a patient with Bleeding From The Nose, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Adhd, Depression - Adolescents. The patient has Confusion, Lymph Nodes - Swollen, Pain - Back, Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased, Chronic Sinusitis, Adhd, Tourette's Disorder, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Ebstein's Anomaly, C-reactive Protein Increased, Platelet Count Increased, Encephalopathy, Petechiae, Rash Generalised, Headache, Autistic Behavior, Fatigue - Chronic, Nose Bleeds
Comments: I really believe we are missing the mark on my 8 year old son. He has been sick'like since he was 4 months old. He is being treated for ADHD/Aspergers/Allergies, but he is NO better. Now, he has petechiae around his eyes.
I'm at a loss. He has been cleared of Pediatric RA. Now what?
More related studies for: Complera, Skin spots - red
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.