Copaxone and Arf - from FDA reports
Arf is found among people who take Copaxone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Betaseron, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Arf with Copaxone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32,646 people who have side effects when taking Copaxone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
32,646 people reported to have side effects when taking Copaxone.
Among them, 82 people (0.25%) have Arf
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Copaxone when people have Arf *:
- < 1 month: 23.08 %
- 1 - 6 months: 61.54 %
- 6 - 12 months: 15.38 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Arf when taking Copaxone *:
- female: 75.31 %
- male: 24.69 %
Age of people who have Arf when taking Copaxone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.55 %
- 40-49: 28.3 %
- 50-59: 32.08 %
- 60+: 32.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (6 people, 7.32%)
- Diabetes (4 people, 4.88%)
- Depression (4 people, 4.88%)
- Urinary Incontinence (3 people, 3.66%)
- Breast Cancer (3 people, 3.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Betaseron (8 people, 9.76%)
- Tysabri (7 people, 8.54%)
- Avonex (7 people, 8.54%)
- Ampyra (7 people, 8.54%)
- Tecfidera (5 people, 6.10%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (10 people, 12.20%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (9 people, 10.98%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (8 people, 9.76%)
- Dehydration (8 people, 9.76%)
- Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent) (8 people, 9.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Arf when taking Copaxone?
- Check symptoms - is arf caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsArf and drugs with ingredients of glatiramer acetate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArf and Copaxone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Copaxone has active ingredients of glatiramer acetate. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Copaxone 33,173 users)
Arf (acute renal failure (arf), is a rapid loss of kidney) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 87,300 Arf patients).
Browse all side effects of Copaxonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ArfArf
Could your condition cause ArfArf
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello guys, My name is favour i'm 39 male I have been using dexamethasone(tablets) with Cyproheptadine(caplet), i was too skinny and i needed to add up some flesh and based on a friend's advice i started taking one caplet of Cyproheptadine daily and 1mg of dexacortin(dexamethasone) , in no ...
when metformin was used for my diabetes my complete metabolic panel was normal but sitagliptin was added and my kidney function started getting abnormal. I stopped taking metformin per my md and 3months later my kidney functions got worse. lactic acid level also went up.
User reviews to the study
I went to my Neuro so we can decide on a new therapy for my MS. I explained the findings and reaction from me being on Copaxene. He had my papers from hospital and told him of the skin biopsy to confirm their findings. I'M still trying to recover from all of this.He told me I never heard of this ...